𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡ 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

★ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 + 𝐎𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 ★

𝟎𝟏. this fic diverges slightly from the canon events in the original story of jujutsu kaisen—as it fills in the gap years between 2005 to 20○○

𝟎𝟐. this fic is a josei story, meaning it is not entirely focused on combat or the shonen aspect of the original story—however it is implemented throughout the fic—this fic is also cross-posted on quotev !!! i update there first, my user is y1miki

𝟎𝟑. being a josei story, unlike shoujo, this deals slightly with a more realistic and complex approach to this romantic relationship—this story is heavily [name] focused as her life serves as the plot of this in between period of jjk

𝟎𝟒. although inspired by paradise kiss, the storyline is completely different, however slight references to characters from the ai yazawa universe will be implemented through OC's (second half of sugarcoat)

.⋆ ˚ ˚

SHIBUYA, TOKYO 2005

˚ ˚

𝐚𝐥𝐭. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

THE AIR IS THICK with the scent of roses and the soft whisper of tulle as you find yourself in front of a kaleidoscope of flashing lights.

adorned in a soft, almost lolita-esque baby doll dress, the fabric is a cloud of pastel blue that floats around you with every delicate step you take.

a pale blue bow sits atop your head, a perfect match to the dreamy hue of your dress, its ribbons cascading like a waterfall of silk.

around you, the world is a blur of pale pinks, the walls of the studio lost in a haze of the camera's soft-focus.

the floor feels like clouds beneath your feet, and you find yourself laying down in the center of this dream-like setting.

"nice, [name]-chan!" the photographer's voice cuts through the dreamy surrounding, grounding you in the moment. "you're such a natural at this."

their words are a melody that adds to the symphony of shutter clicks and flashing bulbs. you can't help but smile, feeling a warmth in your chest that's as bright as the lights dancing around you.

˚˖𓍢ִ໋˚˚୨🦢୧⋆。⊹˚. ♡ྀི

the studio's bright lights fade into the gentle glow of the evening as you step outside, the cool air a welcoming embrace after the warmth of the spotlights.

in your hands, the photos from the shoot feel like captured fragments of a dream.

and, the world outside is quieter, more real, yet the magic lingers on your skin like stardust.

"[name]-tan!"

you turn around to see a group of teenage girls, eyes wide with excitement—rushing towards you in the afterglow of the shoot.