𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 | 𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐓. 𝟏

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝
.⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

ATAMI, SHIZUOKA 2005

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

𝐚𝐥𝐭. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

YOU BLINK THE SLEEP from your eyes, the gentle sway of the train coaxing you back to reality.

outside, the ocean glistens under the touch of the morning sun, a vast expanse of blue that stretches to the edge of the world.

as the sun reflects off of it—it creates a shimmering dance of light, each wave a burst of liquid silver.

in front of you, the sunlight casts an ethereal glow on the figure of the white-haired male slumped against the window.

he sleeps soundly, his breaths even and calm—and you can't help but notice the faint lines of fatigue under his eyes, a stark contrast to the purity of his long, white eyelashes that fan out like delicate threads of frost.

there's a part of you where envy stirs in you; even in sleep, he holds a beauty that's too striking and serene for you to ignore.

suddenly, the train jolts, and your heart skips—your body lurching forward, but in an instant, your jujutsu flares to life, ribbons of energy steadying you.

"what were you doing?" his voice cuts through the quiet, suddenly awake, eyes on you and the ribbons that now fade away.

"nothing!" the word tumbles out, quick and sharp, as you settle back into your seat. you turn to the window, the ocean's allure a welcome escape from his probing gaze.

"i think there's still thirty minutes," he murmurs, voice thick with the remnants of sleep.

"you should go back to sleep," you suggest, though the softness of your voice betrays your concern.

"nah," he replies, a hint of amusement in his tone, "i'm already wide awake."

his eyes catch the light, a subtle swirl of light travels through them, the six eyes revealing themselves in a glint.

"the ocean's really pretty," you mumble, taking in the sight of the vastness of the scene.

"yeah." his response is soft, almost lost in the hum of the train, and you miss the way his gaze isn't on the ocean, but on you, reflecting something deeper than the sea could ever hold.

˚˖𓍢ִ໋˚˚୨🦢୧⋆。⊹˚. ♡ྀི

you step off the train, and instantly the scent of the ocean floods your senses.

the air is laid thick in a blanket of humidity, and the sky stretches endlessly in a azure blue, yet there's an undercurrent of something else—something not quite right.

the beauty of the scene is undeniable, the horizon where the sea kisses the sky is a sight to behold, but the taste in the air is tinged with a subtle bitterness, an echo of a curse that lingers stubbornly in the space between breaths.

"it's too hot," he whines, his shoulders slumping as if he could shrug off the heat that clings to his skin.

"should we try finding the cursed-object now?" you ask, already knowing the answer, "but it'd probably be better to do it at night."

"it's in the inn we're staying at," he tells you, his tone shifting slightly, "it'd be better to exorcise the curse first."

'so he can be serious' you think as you walk behind him.