Chapter 1

(You're around 7 here turning 8 years old I will be including some background bcuz Idk? I'm feeling energized to write?)

You were  just laying down on your grandmothers garden thinking about your life choices, earlier your crush just told you how pretty you are but you just have to ruin it by saying.

"And you're ugly"

You made an excuse on yourself that you panic, your crush always tease you and compete with you so his compliment was like a surprise to you, blame the guy for his unexpected rizz.

After saying those words you run home and decided to hide in your grandmother's garden, no one would dare enter her garden because she will chase them with her weapons. You stay there for hours staring at the blue sky and the clouds you even have staring contest with the sun.

Deciding to forget about the unfortunate event earlier, you just continue to stare at the sky without getting bored. You raise your hand as if to reach the beautiful blue sky with a smile.

"One day I will reach you, just you wait beautiful sky!" You whisper quietly knowing that your grandmother must be sleeping at this hour.

You've always been fascinated by the sky there was no day that you wouldn't just stare on those beautiful sky, even you don't know why you are so fascinated, you are so confuse as to why it keep attracting you.

"N/N!" Your father called for you from the inside of maybe your room.

"I'm here Father!" You shout so he can hear you since your father and you have kind of low hearing but not so much you decided that your grandmother will wake up soon anyway, your father always thought that you just really have timid voice because of how it is but for you he just have low hearing.

"There you are N/N, I have been trying to find you everywhere and you did not even told me." Your father sigh heavily.

"Well sorry father the sky seduce me." You said with a wide smile because you know your father's weakness, your smile. Every time you smile when he's scolding you just smile and he would laugh.

Your father loves you so much, your family is poor but your father would always try to give you everything you want and need. It's clear that he feels guilty for not being able to give you a better life, every time you don't have anything to eat he would start apologizing how he can't give you a good life it saddens you that your father have to feel that way because for you he's the best father.

Ever since your mother went to some unknown place your father has been there trying to give you everything, you stare at something? He would ask you if you want that because he don't want you to be jealous of other kids. Others view you as a spoiled brat but you don't care it simply irritates you that they are hurting your father's feelings by saying that.

"Don't smile like that N/N" your father tried to be stern with his words but he's starting to smile too.

"But father isn't my smile beautiful? You said I lighten up your dark world~ were you lying?" You replied blinking your eyes acting adorable as you can and you even hug him.

Your father can't take it anymore and chuckles patting your head and sighs "did I spoil you too much?" He ask in a force sad tone.

"No! I'm the one spoiling you with happiness father." you replied confidently with head raise high.

Your father laughs and pinches your cheeks "I'm so lucky to have you as my daughter." Your father decided to carry you in his arms and pats your back you can sense that he must be tired from working again and hugs him back.