Chapter 9: How To Protect Him From That Pervert

Saturday at morning big brother kamiki goes at our house to play with me and to be my personal caretaker in short a babysitter. And each time I saw him he kinds of at a daze looking at a distant, like he's thinking about something that is hard to tell. However, he left me an impression of pity for him. Thinking what really happen to him in the original manga that I hardly know was of absolute grotesque that I could not help but pity him and wants to help him at the best as I can. After some time my mother came and brought a new crib for me with four wheels and suggested kamiki to walk me outside near the house where the park nearly located.

While walking at the park big brother kamiki stop and trembles on seeing a woman walking towards us, wearing a black mask as a disguise. My instinct tells me to stay away from her but the woman calls for kamiki. Big brother kamiki could not ignore the woman's call but comply with it out of duty. I felt something is wrong but keeps on watching what will happen.

" What are you doing Hikaru-kun?", with a sweet voice tone.

" Nothing...", he said.

" What's nothing? I see you walking a baby.", said the woman with a sinister tone looking at me.

"What's with that woman? She's kind of jealous on me or something?", I thought for myself.

She starts to show her face and it's hard to admit it, but she is kind of stunning

She starts to show her face and it's hard to admit it, but she is kind of stunning. She has long greenish dark hair and the same color of green with her eyes. Luckily there are few people that passes by our way because I heard from the conversation they have, that she is a famous actress so I think that it is hard to go out with there looks on expose mode she said that she has troubles hiding her face but...

" Himikewa-san...", in an alert mode my big brother kamiki said.

When I heard him said Himekawa-san, my sense of reasoning  fades away and I starts to shout aloud.

"waaah!!!waaah! Waaah!" ~(stay away!), I shouted.

Both of them was surprise by my shouting and it made Airi Himekawa-san a bit irritated.

" please excuse me Himekawa-san...", he said.

" Okey bye, but don't forget to look for me in the hotel later, we have something to discuss about.", in an obviously irritated tone.

My brother cannot refuse so he agreed upon the woman's request or command. I feel his anxiousness and scared at the same time if his perspective about himself became twisted there is a possibility he will become a complete manipulator, psychopath and murderer sooner or later. And I have to protect the protagonist'mother for a reason that she is pregnant of there children right now.

When we came home, brother Kamiki hurriedly packs his things in his bag pack in my room. I cannot blame him because I feel like I made the situation became worst for him. While he was packing his bag my mother calls him and comply to her voice and went outside the my room. My mother came with my uncle besides her and they started to greet each other for a while. My uncle ask where is his niece and brother Kamiki said she went to sleep in her room and it was the truth.