Chapter 21: A New Friend

The time to say goodbye to our vacation, me and my family went home. But before that, our family says good bye to the Hoshino and Saitou family and went on our separate ways.

" ahhh~ vacation is almost over", while peeking out side the car.

" it cannot be helped, it's also time for your career tomorrow so you must rest to day when we come home.", mom said.

" I'm also ganno talk to the new agency I'm in to be an actor." brother said.

We encourage brother Kamiki and said good luck together and he blush that makes me laugh at him including mother and uncle. When we went home I jump out of the car and landed safely. I ran towards at the entrance door and went upstairs and bounce on the bed and doze off a moment until I went to sleep.

" you must slow down Kana!!! You're ganno trip over your way!", mom yelled.

" just leave her alone kiri, she's just too tired", uncle said.

( I just named her mother since I don't know the original so please understandand will do to the other added characters especially kana's uncle )

" The pip squeck is just to tired aunty kiri, so I also agree if she does it again might as well just give her your piece of mind.", while smiling, said my brother Kamiki.

" I will do that hahaha", while giggling said my mother.

Everyone laugh and went on their own business afterwards. The next day it is time of my shooting to one of the new comer child actor and it was thrilling cause I always hang out with adults when shooting a movie. When I went inside I saw a cute girl with short blue hair and blue eyes maybe the same age as me but soon after I realize who's that girl is because I know her and she's one of the main Oshinoko characters none other that Akane Kurukawa.

 When I went inside I saw a cute girl with short blue hair and blue eyes maybe the same age as me but soon after I realize who's that girl is because I know her and she's one of the main Oshinoko characters none other that Akane Kurukawa

" umm... Hello, go-good afternoon, I'm Akane Kurukawa, ni-nice to meet you Kana-San~!" she said anxiously.

I dazed for a moment and come to senses when she said.

" Kana-San?"

"ah?!? I'm sorry Akane-Chan, nice to meet you too.", I said in a gentle smile.

" umm."

"Oh, I'm sorry I talk to you casually may I know what age are you now?"

" I'm 6 years old..." she said.

" hmm? We're the same age no need to be formal with me instead just call me Kana-Chan."

" umm... I can't do that..."

" but I don't want anyone call me by my name with a san after... "

" the... Kana-Chan... ", she said shyly.

" that's more like it! Don't worry because you will get used to it very soon. ", I said cheerfully.

" it's nice to see such a cute and respectful girl like you, that's why I want you to be my friend is it Okey? " I said.

" O-- of course!!!"

I was shock to hear her shout but she apologize after that. When the director that should take care of us came I was very curious of who he might be and it turns our the previous director I work with a few weeks ago and he was Gotanda-sana.

" oh~, Kana you came!."

" Hello director! I can't believe it was you! Then, please take care of me!"

" Yeah, that's why take care of the other new comer." he said.

" of course! Moreover I became friends of her so please do not worry at all!."

" Okey then I will put them on your care as the one with experience including the other one. "

" hmm? What do you mean the other one?"

After I said that someone came and I was shock to see the boy who came with his sister.

" Director, we're here. "

" Director! Thank you for taking me in to one of your shoots. "

It turn out it was the Hoshino twins!!!

To be continue~