Chapter 15: Reunion

On the day my brother, kamiki and uncle got home, me and my mother is overjoyed with genuine happiness on our faces. I ran toward uncle and hug him really tightly and cried of relief. When I stop crying I also hug brother Kamiki and he comply positively and hug me too. Looking at them in a good shape and brother Kamiki being a mature person now, looking handsome and smart.

" How is your stay uncle in the United state?", I said.

" it was fine, and we brought many souvenirs for you two, too.", my uncle said while smiling.

" You've gotten more big kana...", brother Hikaru said complimenting me.

I blush a bit and feel embarrass somehow and tries to hide behind uncles coat

I blush a bit and feel embarrass somehow and tries to hide behind uncles coat. They notice and laugh because of my behavior, brother Kamiki tries to hold me up high the air. He did and I was surprise by the act but smiles at him and waving my arms from the side.

" look kana! Did I've become stronger?", he said in a cheerful tone.

I look at him for a moment and think that looks like I've saved him from his psycho personality but it did not falter me to feel sad at him and just show him that I was happy to have him so that he can think of himself that he is needed and the smile I show is genuine and not fake.

" of course brother, you have become stronger!!!," while smiling at him.

He smiles at me back and put me down slowly and then pat my head gently. Then suddenly my tummy grumble because it was at noon that they arrive in the house, they look at me in surprise and I immediately cover my face with my two tiny hands. They laugh at my sight for a moment and my mother crack the laugh and said that we should go and eat because she already ready some feast for their return and it could be bad if it becomes cold. They agree and put their luggage in their respective rooms and went to the dinning table for us to eat.

" I'm glad you guys went home safe." my mother said with a gentle smile.

My mother really change for good for me and for her future too. I sometimes think that she should also find her happiness and not just focus on me always. I felt sad when I see my mother looking after me without a care for herself and there was a time that I told her to also take care of herself and find her happiness. She replied to me that it was fine and taking care of me is one of her enjoyment and I should not worry because when she see me smile she is happy too just like some mother would do for their children.

We continue to enjoy eating lunch and made happy moment together with uncle, mother, and nevertheless brother Kamiki.

To be continue~