Siren call pt 4

"Y/n! Y/n wake up" I heard someone say. I shot out of bed and I felt a pair of hands rest on my arms. "Y/n, love?" It was Elijah. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "Im sorry did I wake you?" I asked. "It's okay, I heared you screaming I feared something happened" he said moving the hair from my face. "I'm sorry" I said. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me firmly. "Don't be sorry" he said as I relaxed against his body. I felt safe against his bare chest. He probably didn't have time to throw on a shirt when he heard me screaming. "I had a bad dream" I said in a tired tone. "I know love" he said keeping me in his arms.
I woke up in the morning feeling another body against mine. I turned softly to see Elijah sleeping peacefully with his arms around my waist. I smiled softly at him. He was so beautiful. "Staring is rude love" he mumbled tiredly. "Sorry" I whispered. He smiled and his eyes fluttered open. "Come we have a long day" I said starting to sit up. Elijah grabbed my arm and pulled me gently back down. "Take a break today y/n, you've worked so hard for a week" he said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "I'm positive" he replied. I laid back down next to him and smiled softly. He stared down at me as he propped his head up on his hand. "What?" I asked. He shook his head still looking at me. "Your beautiful love" he said softly. My cheeks grew pink I could tell. I got shy and looked away. "What is it?" He asked when I looked away. I shook my head "I've never been told that before" I replied. He furrowed his brows. "Why not?" He asked. "I'm lonley remember" I said. He smiled and brought his hand up to my cheek. His thumb caressed it softly. My breath hitched in my throat. He looked at my lips then back up at me. "May I?" He asked. I nodded, too nervous to say yes. He kissed my lips softly. His hand moving to my waist to pull me closer. I kissed him back pulling his bottom lip inbetween mine. My hands rested on his bare chest soon to move up to his hair. He but my lip asking for permission. I parted my lips and our tongues fought for dominance. He rolled over in top of me and inbetween my legs. I pulled at his hair softly making him groan. He grinded against me making me whimper. He's hands moved under my shirt his lips still against mine.
I felt everything as he grinded against me. Considering I was only in a T-shirt and panties. He's hand massaged my breast making me moan softly. He lifted me up to take off my shirt. He pulled it over my head and tossed it on the floor. He kissed down my neck and across my chest. My breathing was rapid as I was overcome with pleasure. His other hand came down and started rubbing my clit through my underwear. A gasp left my lips at the contact. "Is that alright?" He asked. "Yes don't stop"I moaned. "We're only getting started love" he smiled catching my lips with his again. He kicked his pajama pants off leaving him only in boxers. His finger moved in circles around my clit. His Hand moved up to the hem of my panties. "May I?" He asked. "Please" I said kissing him again. He pulled the off tossing them on the floor with my shirt. He took his boxers off letting his length loose. He pushed himself inside of me making me break the kiss at the sharp pain. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yes it's just hurt a little" I said. "Do you want to stop?" He asked. "No I don't want to" I replied. He caught my lips again with his. He pulled out and reentered me only going deeper this time. I moaned softly feeling his length inside me. He stayed slow, moving in and out of me. He kissed my neck and my chest as he continued to fuck me. I dug my nails into his back making him groan against my chest. "Fuck Elijah" I moaned. He began to go faster making my moams only louder. I felt myself starting to build up to my climax. He was hitting the perfect spot over and over again. He brought his mouth to the nipple of my breast. He sucked it inbetween his lips. I whimpered softly. He picked up the pace making the feeling in my gut better. I moaned his name as he moved in and out of me. "I'm gonna cum" I stuttered. He caught my lips with his again. Kissing me but this time filled with lust. I felt the knot in my gut start to break. "Elijah please" I begged. He thrusted into me once more breaking the knot. I clenched around him making him groan. I came on his dick as he continued to chase his climax. He began going faster to reach his.
My hand pressed on his lower stomach at a weak attempt to slow him down due to me being overstimulated. But it didn't work if anything he went faster. Whimpers left my lips. It hurt but it felt so good at the same time. His thrust began to get sloppy and I felt him unload inside of me. He rode out his orgasm and then rested his body on mine. He was hot and sticky. His chest moved up and down just as fast as mine did. My nails scratched his back gently.
He lifted his head from the crook of my neck and looked into my eyes. "Are you okay love" he asked moving hair from my face. I nodded. "I'm perfect" I replied. "Was I going to rough?" He asked probably because he felt my body trembling. "No" I said. "Then why are you shaking?" He asked with concern. I smiled at him "it's just because I'm overstimulated that's all, but I'm okay" I said. He nodded and smiled softly at me before kissing my lips once more.
My eyes fluttered open and met Elijah's gaze. "Hello love" he said softly. I smiled "hello" I said. "How did you sleep" he asked pulling my bare body closer to his. "Amazing" I replied. He kissed my neck softly. "What time is it?" I asked. "Three" he replied. "We took a 6 hour nap?" I said. He smiled "I suppose, you were very tired after what we did this morning" he said. I giggled kissing his lips softly. "Hungry love?" He asked. "Very" I replied.