Siren call pt 6

I furrowed my brows. I sat up and walked to the closet to change my clothes since I was still wearing the ones from yesterday. I changed my white T-shirt for a red one and my black panties for red ones as well.
I walked out to the living room to see Elijah sitting on the couch. "Elijah?" I said softly. "Yes love" he said looking up at me. "Where were you? Did you sleep in my bed last night?" I said walking over to him. "I didn't" he said. I furrowed my brows. "Why not?" I asked sad. He reached out and pulled me onto his lap. "I didn't know if you wanted me to be with you love. I don't wanna sleep in your space uninvited" he said softly. "You slept there last night though" I replied. "I stayed with you because you were in distress and I didn't feel well leaving you to be alone" he said tucking my hair behind my ear. "Well you can sleep with me every night that you stay" I smiled. He smiled back up at me. "I'm gonna go into the cave today" I said. His soft expression faded to a concerned one "but I don't want you hurt" he said. "I can't promise that I won't get hurt but we've looked everywhere but there" I replied. He didn't want me to go I could tell. "Elijah you came to me for the dagger and I'll get it for you" I said. "I know but I also didn't expect to fall in love with you in the process love" he said. I looked at him and met his gaze. "What" I asked. He gave me a small smile. "I've fallen in love with you y/n. Everything about you" he said. I smiled at him and kissed his lips softly. He smiled into the kiss his arms wrapping around my waist at the same time. "Please don't get hurt" he whispered after breaking the kiss his forehead against mine. "I'll try Elijah" I said.
At the dock I stripped of my clothing once again. I handed the folded clothing to Elijah. He was in his suit again. No suit jacket just dress pants and. White button up. I hoped into the water and kept my hands on the dock. He knelt down next to me. I unclipped my necklace and handed it to him. My tail appeared along with the leaves that covered my chest. My fangs grew and my eyes bled red. "Be careful, I'll be here when you get back" he said. "I'll try" I said softly. I turned around dove into the water.

I stood at the entrance of the cave trying to see as deep as I could. When I thought it was safe I sighed and swam inside.
I look around the cave trying to find anything that looked like a dagger. That's when I thought I saw something from the corner of my eye. But I brushed it off thinking I was just parinoid. That's when I saw a sharp object sticking out of a pile of junk. I swam over to the pile and began going through it. I pulled the sharp object from the pile and it was the dagger. But that's when I felt a presence in the room. I looked up to see a vampire siren. Fuck. I turned around to start swimming as fast as I can. But it grabbed my tail digging its sharp nails into it. I screamed in pain trying to kick the siren away. I grabbed the handle of the dagger and stuck the blade into its shoulder. It shreaked and let go of me. I made it to the exit of the cave when I felt the siren grab my neck and slam me against the rock wall. I whimpered when a rock stabbed into my back. I stabbed the dagger into its back and it let go of me once again. I pulled the dagger out only for it to grab me by the throat. I gasped when I realized I could breathe. It sunk its fangs into my neck make me scream. I took the dagger and stuck it into its chest. It let go of me and swam away. I weakly began to swim to the surface. My vision was beginning to fade due to the loss of blood. I saw the dock and I threw the dagger onto it. I placed my hands on the wood to pull myself up but I was too weak. "Y/n" Elijah said but it was muffled. I felt him pull me out of the water and wrap me in a towel. "Y/n" he said again. He clasped my necklace around my neck and I turned back to a human. He looked down at the white towel to see it beginning to drench in blood. There was a wound on my back, my feet and my neck. I was blacking out and coming back over and over again. "Y/n can you hear me? Please love" he said. I could tell I was going. "Elijah I'm sorry" I stuttered. "No y/n please" he begged. He bit his wrist and blood dropped from it. "Here love drink" he said lifting my head. "But I'll t-Tu-" I started but he cut me off. "I know but I can't loose you y/n please" he begged. I nodded and he brought his wrist to my mouth. The taste of metal flooded my mouth. When I pulled away his eyes were tearing up. "You'll be okay love" he said. "I'm sorry" I said again. "No love stop saying that you didn't do anything wrong okay" he said. I smiled softly up at him. His eyes finally letting tears go. "I need you to be okay y/n please be okay" he cried. I was too weak to say or do anything. And that's when everything went black.