Siren call pt 1

I sat at my desk doing my makeup. Perfecting eyeliner and lining my lipstick. I adjusted my land necklace on my neck so it was centered. It was a necklace to keep me from growing my siren tail concidering I was a siren. I blended my blush when I felt a presence in the room.
I stopped my makeup and set the blush container down in its spot. I stood up and wiped the skirt of my dress off. I turned around not expecting who I saw. Elijah Mikaelson. What a surprise. I've heard of him before I knew who he was. I knew what he was capable of.
"A mikaelson what I surprise" I said softly folding my hands together. He looked grey. He hasn't eaten. His eyes were jumping from mine to my neck. He was starving but I stayed composed knowing he wouldn't feed.
"If I'm not mistaken your y/n" he asked politely. I nodded "I'd hope so considering you are standing in my room. If I wasn't to be y/n this would be a very awkward situation" I replied. He smirked at my response. "What brings you here?" I asked. He cleared his dry throat and took a seat on a chair that stood by the door of my room. "My brother lost something very important to me in a body of water. And I was told that you could find it for me" he replied. I lingered on his words. "You don't look very well" I said. He looked at the floor and then around the room studying my space. "Well I was daggerd this morning by a stubborn young man so no I don't feel well" he said. I smirked. His eyes met mine once again. "Feed then" I replied. His eyes were very focused on mine and he was confused on why I offered him to feed. "I refuse to feed on a child" he said. I raised an eyebrow at him. "A child?" I asked. "Do you know who I am?" I followed. His brows furrowed. "I don't quite understand" he said. I turned to my desk and picked up a safety pin before unclipping it. I walked over to him and he followed my every step. I pricked my finger and his eyes darted to my hand once blood drew. I brought the needle up to him and he hesitated. He stared at me contemplating whether or not he should take it or not. He was starving. His breathing was rapid. His hand gently closed around mine bringing the needle to his lips. He wiped the blood off on his lips still keeping eye contact with me. His color came back slightly but not enough for him to be healthy. "You're starving. Feed" I said. "I won't" he replied. "I am 403 years old" I said. He tilted his head again not understanding.
"How" he asked. I sighed "this conversation will continue when I'm positive I won't have a passed out vampire in my room" I replied. He finally gave into his hunger bringing my bleeding finger to his lips. I felt his tongue rest on the pad of my finger and I saw his body relax.
He pulled his lips away from my finger and licked his lips softly. "Thank you" he replied. "You're welcome" I said. I turned back to my desk and pulled out the chair and sat with Elijah. "I owe you and explanation" I said. I could tell he was curious. "A human? 403 years old?" He asked. I smiled. "Can I trust you?" I said. He gave me a smiled "well considering I was starving and the first thing I didn't do was feed on you when I stepped foot in your home, is that enough?" He said. I nodded in agreement. "I'm not human Elijah" I said. He tilted his head again. "I'm a siren" I added. "When I take my necklace off I grow a tail. I know it sounds stupid but I do. I can compel anyone. Including you. It works better on men as well. I can manipulate anything of liquid property. I stopped aging physically when I was 18. So yes some people mistake me for a child" I said. He sat there not really knowing what to say. "Fascinating" he said. "That's why I was recommended to you wasn't I?" He asked. I nodded "yes. I know these waters like the back of my hand elijah" I said. He smiled at me. He was cute. And we'll put. He's definitely taken the spot of my favorite Mikaelson. "So you can help me?" He asked. "Yes" I replied. "What would you like in return?" He asked. I looked up at his eyes. I really didn't want anything. Maybe him. But I can't tell him that. "Elijah for your respect and being my favorite mikealson as of right now" I said making him chuckle. "I don't need anything in return" I added. "Are you sure?" He said. "Well I must give you something" he added. I shrugged not really knowing what to ask for. "Let's figure that out when the time comes, right now let's just say you owe me one" I said. He smiled "sounds fine love" he replied. Love. "Well Elijah do you have a place to stay here in orleans? Where are you to go when you leave here" I asked.