And its yours

I woke up out of bed and ran to the bathroom before throwing up in the toilet. "Look y/n I'm getting really tired of you running into the bathroom and throwing up at 4 am" Katherine yelled from her room. I've been throwing up every morning for two weeks and a week ago Damon turned me into a vampire out of spite. "What's wrong with you you can't be sick vampires don't get sick" Katherine said walking into the bathroom and hopping on the counter. I washed my face off and looked at her. "It's probably me getting used to blood I mean I just turned" I said. "Hmmm so like when Elena had turning problems" she said. I scoffed. "Don't compare to her but yes" I said. "Ya know speaking of Elena, Elijah's pretty mad you snapped her neck last week" Kathrine said. "Elijah could get staked for all I care plus Elena's a vampire she can come back" I said. "Trouble in paradise with a mikealson I see" Kathrine said. I sighed "we were never anything we hooked up a couple of times-"
"a lot of times"
"Shut up but yes we hooked up but it pissed me off how much he was with Elena and he was always talking about Haley and he said he gave Elena his word or something but he didn't tell me what but anyway that's that" I said.
"Hm well let's go to the store I want ice cream" she said hopping off the counter.

We pulled up to the store and walked amongst the isles of Walmart looking for whatever looked good. We walked down the period product isle which shared an isle with makeup. "Y/n come here" Katherine said. I walked over to her to see she was looking at pregnancy tests. "Nope not possible" I said. "Let's just try just for the fun of it. If you know it'll be negative then why not try?" She said. I rolled my eyes and tossed the box with two tests in the cart.

Leaving the store a fimiliar scent hit my nose. I looked over to see Damon Stephan and Elena. Katherine smirked and walked over. "Hello boys" Katherine said. "Whaaaat" Damon said. "Oh nothing just checking in" Katherine said. "How's the neck. Not to sore I hope" I said to Elena my accent dripping from my lips. She rolled her eyes "y/n so help me I will-" Elena started. "Will what?" I cut her off. "Tell Elijah?" I added. "He knows" Elena said. "I'm not suprised" I said. "I mean Elena Gilbert the one who never has enough men" I said.

When we got home Katherine barged into the bathroom when I was touching up my makeup. "TEST TIME LETS GO" She screamed throwing the box and shutting the door. I was startled but grabbed the box when I noticed my hands were shaking. There can't be any possible way I was pregnant. If I was it would be Elijah's but he can't get someone pregnant can he. He's a vampire he's dead. I took the test out of the package and walked to the toilet.

I waited the three minutes and the test was face down on the counter. I took a deep breath and with trembling hands I picked it up and looked at the screen. "Pregnant" it said. I dropped the test on the floor. "Kathrine" I said but it was a whisper because I couldn't speak. I couldn't do anything. "Girl you okay?" I heard her say outside the door. "I- Kathrine" I stuttered. "Yn what. Y/n open the door" she said. I stumbled to unlock the door. She opened it and looked at me. "What did something happen" she asked. It sounded like she didn't care but she always sounds like that. "I'm pregnant" I whispered. Her jaw dropped. "WHAT" She yelled. "WITH ELIJAHS- OH MY GOD EW ELIJAHS CHILD" she yelled. I didn't say anything.

I tossed and turned in bed. I didn't think it was possible to be pregnant while I was a vampire. Will my child be a vampire? I had so many questions. "what the f-" I heard Katherine say and then a snap followed then a thud. I jumped out of bed and vamp sped down the stairs but I was stopped halfway down the staircase by a hand wrapping forcefully around my neck. I gasped when I saw who it was.
Elijah.

"I gave Elena my word I'd protect her and you" Elijah snarled. "Elijah let go" I gasped. "No I keep my word" Elijah said. He looked different. Emotionless. "Your emotions" I said. "You" I started but he squeezed his hand tighter around my throat. Tears built up in my eyes. "Elijah p-please" I stuttered. "Please what? Beg me not to kill you. Perhaps if you weren't such a bother I wouldn't need to. But I gave my word to Elena" he growled. "You wouldn't" I sobbed. "After all we've been through you still not know when I'm threatening someone" he said and then sunk his hand into my chest closing it around my heart. I screamed kicking my feet that didn't touch the ground. It felt like life was leaving my body but I was still alive. The baby. "Elijah don't do this please" I spat out. "Why" he said. I'm pregnant" I said. His hand loosend but didn't leave my chest. "What" he said. "I'm pregnant w-with your baby" I said. He dropped me. I fell to the floor coughing. Tears ran down my face as I sobbed. "How do you know that that's impossible" he said. "The tests are in the bathroom" I sobbed. He grabbed me and sped up to the bathroom. He set me on the floor and grabbed the tests. He was in denial I could tell.