Siren call pt 5

In the kitchen we made chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese. We sat at the kitchen island talking about life, our favorite tv shows and movies. "Twilight is not accurate" Elijah chuckled. "I mean kind of" I said softly. "The the vampires clearly look like vampires and the werewolves are not correct to the ones here" he added. I giggled softly. We had already finished or plates we were just talking now. I walked over and sat on the island in front of him. He looked up at me with wholesome eyes. "Elijah what if I can't find your dagger" I said moving a stray hair from his face. "Then you don't. I'm quite happy with what I've found already" he smiled kissing my bare thigh. I move my hand to the hem of my shirt and kissed him softly. He kissed me back licking my bottom lip. His tongue roamed my mouth and my hands roamed his hair. He stood up and gripped my waist. The make out turned heated making my pussy throb once again. He used his vampire speed to flip me over on the island so my butt was right up against his crotch. I moaned softly as he grinned against my pussy and kissed my back.
He pulled my panties off and the next thing I knew he pushed himself inside me. I gasped gripping to the island. The pressure of the island against my stomach made me feel his bulge inside my gut. I felt it hit my cervix over and over again. I moaned in pleasure. His hands gripped my hips pulling me onto his dick with every thrust. I whimpered every time he hit my cervix. "You okay love?" He whispered in my ear not stopping his ruthless thrusts. I moaned softly. "You have to tell me if your okay or I'll stop" he said more concerned now. "No don't stop I'm okay" I moaned. He kissed my shoulders as I grew closer to my orgasm. "Elijah" I moaned. I could feel every inch of him inside me. I could feel the knot in my stomach about to break. And within a few more thrusts it did. I clenched around his length making him shudder as I grew tighter. I moaned his name as I came.
He continued to chase his orgasm as I again grew overstimulated. Whimpers left my lips as he continued to thirst into me. Tears built in my eyes but I didn't want him to stop. My breathing was rapid and I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. Small groans left his lips as he grew closer and closer to his orgasm.
His thrusts grew sloppy as he continued to pleasure me and himself. Tears softly rolled down my face. Not out of pain but out of overwhelming pleasure. I felt his warm load spill inside me making me whimper once more. He pulled out and wrapped his arms around my trembling waist. My shirt fell over my upper thighs. He turned me around and then a look of concern fell upon his face. "Why are you crying love, did I hurt you?" He asked sitting me on the now warm island. I shook my head "I'm okay just overwhelmed that's all you didn't hurt me" I smiled softly. He wiped a stray tear from my face softly and kissed my forehead. He pulled me close to him and hugged me tightly. "I won't ever hurt you okay" he whispered. "I know Elijah it's okay" I said kissing his shoulder. Elijah made me feel safe. We've only known each other for a week. But something about him made me feel like I was always okay. He tied his pants back up and then He picked my panties off the floor and slid them back in my legs. He smiled at me softly he pressed a kiss to my lips and picked me up bridal style and took me to the couch.
We sat on the couch watching the last movie of twilight. I laid on his chest he arms wrapped around me. My eyes fluttered shut and I drifted off to sleep.
I woke up to the sun peeking through my blinds. I rolled over to the other side of the bed to find warmth in Elijah's body only to find he wasn't there.