𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻,1

Tweek P.O.V

I was in class, Looking at my phone while drinking coffee, the one I got from starbucks after pouring my parents coffee right in their bed. Last summer Kyle and Butters took me to therapy and speaking therapy so I speak way better than i did when i was 7 and got a real sassy attitude that I think I got from hanging out with them and the girls too much. But yeah, I was on my phone when Butters and Kyle came over to my desk, pulling chairs. " Tweek you coming to kenny's house party?" Kyle was already talking about the house party. Kenny actually won the lottery 100,00 times and bought a big ass house without his parents knowing about it or the money. " Yeah, He invited me."

Butters blushed a little " Ok, What did Kenny do?" he looked down " He may or may not asked me to go to his new house 5 hours before the party starts" Me and kyle looked at eachother then back at him " He wants to fuck" " Oh he diffentally does. '' butter looked at us " I know that, Its the fact that i have to be there 5 HOURS and kenny can get three rounds out of me in a fucking hour " " Thats 15 rounds in total how the hell you get through with that AND WALK?!" "Kyle is a human calculator,but does ten times as many." I actually don't fucking know" " Yeah, and y'all not dating" " Actually i don't know, i mean he always take me out somewhere and buys me things but he never really made anything official " i looked over to kenny who was dead ass staring at butters " I think he made it clear, if he does all these things for you he gotta be in love with you " " How do you know?" "The way he stares at you and buys you things" " Tweek , like how can you tell?" " A certain person did the same before saying what we really where"

kyle looked down " yeah.....i know how that feels " Butters now looked sad " You guys need to stop and get over them" " Can't get over him, he made it to the point where i can't get over him" I turned my phone off " Same,with me , he is just to fucking good " butters then had a smirk
" Well, if you can't get over them, get them jealous " " How? " " Kyle, tolkien have been waiting for you to flirt with him and logan has a huge ass crush on you tweek" We both looked at eachother then at him "So what we got to do?" Butters got up and took our hands, making us go out the school and walked all the way to his house, and to his room, not giving a fuck about what his mom said about his outfit. " Ok, so i already got outfits for kenkens house party." 

I looked at Kyle and he looked back and we both looked back at butters " Kenken?" " We are not gonna talk about that. " kyle laughed and i shrugged " ALright, Now what are we doing?" Butters clapped his hands together " So you both put on those outfits like, now." He pointed to where the outfits were and I didn't even know that he was doing a costume party. "Umm, butters, why is mine a literal devil one?" He gave me a smile " Because, Kenny personally asked me to give u that outfit, why? He said that you have a very different personality than when we were kids and you turned from sweet and kind to a sexy ass devil. " Kyle looked at me and shook his head " You did though, i'm surprised that Craig didn't see that" I smiled at him and got the outfit " I guess". It took like 5 hours just for all of us to get ready and leave without killing butters mother and to get to kennys new house witch was absolutely big as fuck and pretty. " THIS HOUSE IS BIG" we were the first ones there and kyle yelled through the whole fucking house. " Thanks, it was big enough for every couple to have a room that WILL be kept to that couple." " And why is that?" i crossed my arms looking at kenny who smiled at me while holding butters waist. " SOME people don't know how to clean up their mess in a room so why not let them keep it?" " Your a fucking perv." " And your a sexy little devil." butters laughed and almost dropped the bunny headband he had in his hand " FUck both of you." " Sure, what time?" " Kenny, Keep your dirty ass mind to yourself respectfully." " Says you tweek, we know how u like to play~" I only smiled " keep it like that sweetie." " RUde, but in the meantime, go find your rooms, they have ur names on them but butters coming with me tho." " Have fun!" They went upstairs, stopping midway. " Oh, ALl rooms are soundproof." " Thank god." Kyle let out a sigh of relief. Kenny laughed and headed back to his room with butters following closely. " So, how do you feel seeing him after 2 whole ass years?" Kyle asked as we looked throughout the house. " I don't know, I mean, I still love him, no doubt about that but it's gonna be kinda weird seeing him with someone else." " Yeah, I can say the same." We made it to the kitchen and pulled out a wine bottle and some glasses before heading upstairs, looking for our names until we found mine and went in. " Woah, Kenny really outdid himself with my style, I love it."

The walls were a coffee brown with fiery lights hanging up. The bed was big as fuck and there was a poster saying "No sleep club" Hanging up he also had a coffee maker in here so he really outdid himself with it in fact it was almost reminded me of a cafe when its raining, calm and quite." Now I wanna see mine." "Let's go then, I think yours is next to mine." 

"Probably so." We walked out my room and looked at the name next to mine, and like we said, he was next to mine. We walked in and wow, it was really pretty. Light orange walls and almost like a sunset type of room, one that you could actually study and listen to music in. " He really does know me." " I like how it looks, it actually fits you. It gives off a sunset type of feeling you know?" Yeah it does,I like it really." We sat on his bed and filled our glasses up. " So How do you feel about seeing stan?" He sighed " I dont even fucking know. Like the way he just left without saying shit was the most hurtful shit he did to me so i don't even know if i should be mad at him or keep loving him like i do." " I mean, it's not like our hearts are actually gonna give them up, but we aren't gonna let them get the best of us, I mean look at you, your the smartest bitch in the school all A's and everything.Your good with kids and love helping people out." " Yeah, but let's not act like your not smart, your the 2nd smartest in the school and you help out at the animal shelter and cafes in the town, Not to mention that your the best cook around here and your also good with kids." " Not to mention that we both are hot as hell." "True." " But i just think that they never actually loved us, i mean i was always their for stan when he and wendy broke up and the things he did to me was.....god i felt like i was in heaven but now its just fucking hurtful and i hate remebering those moments cause they make me fall more and more for him."

I took his hand. " I understand, I really do. The things craig did to and for me was the most happiest time of my life and i was always their for him and still is, but its a painful thing when i remember those cause just like you said, they make me fall more and ore in love but i just ignore it, I can't beat myself down because of a fucking hot ass boy hell no. Im way to fucking bad to do that shit." He laughed at that. " Yeah, I don't even know why i feel so fucking soft right now, like yeah its ok to be once and a while but it dont feel right to me." " Right." We talked more until the door opened and butters stood there " Had fun?~" Kyle teased as butters sat on the bed. " Oh shut up." " Anyways, when does the party start?" " In a couple of minutes, now I kinda feel outta place." "WHat u mean." " I mean I wanna match my besties." " How? Im a devil, kyles and angel so how can you match with us?" "Fallen angel duh!" " Oh shit your right." " yeah, Now im gonna go change into the outfit, by then people should be showing up K?" " Yeah, and hurry up bitch!" "Just for that imma take my sweet ass time." " Fuck u!" " Love u too Boo!"

Word count:1633