𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻,12

He broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes again. " that was..." " amazing?" "Yeah...really amazing.." " You're beautiful, you know that right?" He ran his thumb over my lips, getting lip gloss over his finger. "..." "You're really..really beautiful.." I couldn't take it anymore. I got on my tippy toes and kissed him again, wrapping my arms around his neck as he went around my waist.

He broke the kiss and went to the car, taking me with him. I got in the passenger's seat and he got in the driver's seat, driving home as fast as he could without getting a speeding ticket. As soon as we got to his house and out the car he kissed me, picking me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and he opened the door and shut it right before pushing me against the wall. He bit my lip and I opened my mouth as he slipped his tongue in and explored the inside of my mouth. His tongue grazed over my teeth as he pulled away, moving to my neck kissing it. "Mm~" I moaned as he continued to kiss my neck. " Y-you can leave marks you know?~" He didn't reply back, the only thing he did was bite into my neck making a loud whine escape my mouth.

He left multiple marks on my neck before moving us upstairs to his bedroom, placing me on the soft pillows on his bed.He ran his hand up and down my side, squeezing my thigh as he kissed and left marks on it. I moaned as his lips went upwards and his other hand moved up my dress. He kissed my stomach then my chest, moving to my nipple, taking one into his mouth. I gasped and bit back a moan as I set my arm on my face, covering my eyes only for him to move it. " Don't hide your face baby~I wanna see you.." he said seductively as he sat up unbuttoning his shirt, and oh my fucking god! He was ripped like REALLY ripped. And yea before yall say 'but didn't you seen his abs before' I didn't he had on a fucking shirt! But anyway, I stared at him before running my black painted nails down his chest, tracing his abs. I sat up and flipped us over, so I was in his lap. I kissed him and started to move my hips on his dick as he gripped my ass tightly making me moan. I took off my dress and threw it somewhere in the room before sliding down and teasing him by playing with his jean button

" Stop teasing..." "m" i unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down seeing a bulge in his boxers. I played with the hem of his boxers before pulling them down and literally being shocked by how big it was. He looked at me with a smirk " Like what you see love~" " Oh I do." I licked the tip and watched as he shivered before I put his whole dick into my mouth. Lucky I don't have a gag reflex."fuuck.." He groaned out as i started to bob my head on his dick, feeling it in my fucking throat as he moved his hips,whsrilling my tongue all around it as he was gripping my hair. " Fuck..your such a good boy aren't you~" He moaned out, my pace fasten as i let out a muffled moan sending shocks down his dick making him come in my mouth. I swallowed it all without leaving a drop and licked my lips. "Sweet."

I say as I got up and kissed him, him flipping us back over, reaching for something in his dresser moving his hands to tease and play with my body. A loud moan tore out my throat as he put three fingers in my ass, moving them at a fast and hard pace, leaving me in a moaning mess, God he knows what he's doing. He sped up everytime i let out a loud moan " I-Im gonna-" " Not so fast love~" he pulled his fingers out earning an annoyed whine from me. " Why did y-" My voice was instantly cut off by his dick entering inside of me. " You ok love?" " Y-yeah, im fine, just don't move yet, please." He leaned down and started kissing my cheek. " Anything you want, baby." "mm~" I moaned as I adjusted to his size. " You can move now." "You sure my queen? I don't want to hurt you." " I'm sure, don't worry, I like a little pain~" " Freaky little devil." He started moving slowly, making sure not to hurt me even though it did hurt a little but the pleasure quickly followed behind it. " faster, please!" He followed my request, speeding up his pace, leaving me in a moaning mess. " FUck~Jay~" His pace sped up as i moaned his name over and over again " Keep saying my name baby~ I want to hear those beautiful sounds come out of your pretty little mouth." I moaned at that, there was something about him and his fucking voice that did something to me.

He sped up as I moaned his name again. (Y'all i suck at writing smut like this i swear😭) " F-FUck...your so tight.." His thrusts started to get sloppy and that's when i knew that he was close but i was too, i felt that feeling in my stomach. " J-Jay..I-I'm close!" I say in between moans, throwing my head back and scratching his back from the pleasure. # More hard thrusts from him set me over the edge, I came all over us and the sheets. I sighed and took a breath until he started moving again. My body was already overstimulated but I could take a couple more thrusts if it came to him. 9 more thrusts and he came into me, falling to the side of me when he was done. " That was Amazing." I choked out, my voice was hoarse from the well basically screaming I had just done. " It was." I yawned " I'm tired now.."

He chuckled a little " Come on, let's get you cleaned up, then we can go to sleep." "m." He got up and went to start a bath. When the bath was ready he literally PICKED me up and set me in the tub before going to change the sheets and getting in with me. " You're the best." "In what?" I looked at him and he held his hand up in surrender " I'm sorry.' " Mhm, but you are the best person i have ever had, I mean I didn't think i needed someone like you until i met you. " " Well, we can be more than what we are." " You mean like boyfriends?" " If that's what you would want." I smiled, "I like the sound of that." " Then it's settled, you're officially mine." I leaned back on him. " I'm officially yours." We sat in the tub for a minute before getting out. He gave me some boxers he couldn't fit and one of his hoodies. He threw on some boxers and sweatpants, leaving it at that. We got into the bed cuddling together as I slowly fell asleep,but before I did, I heard him say three words that warmed my heart."I love you...." I gave him a sleepy smile " I love you too."

Word count:1265