𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻,5

I woke up to the smell of breakfast being cooked downstairs. Lazy, I got up and fixed myself some coffee before heading down. " Good morning you three." "Morning tweek, how'd you sleep?" "Amazingly good." "I don't know how, it was loud as hell last night." Kyle groaned, setting his head on the counter. " Hangover?" "Yeah" I tossed him a bottle of advil and sat next to him "Your a fucking life saver." "welcome." He took 2 of them and washed them down with some coffee. "So, how was the phone call last night?" Butters turned away from the stove looking at me. " It was good. He's so kind and understanding, it's crazy." "Oh, so that's who was on the phone, I thought you were talking to cody." "Oh, guess what!" "What?" "He's Noah's older brother." This surprised everyone, even Kenny " Woah, that's shocking." "I know, and his sister goes to hbc." "Oh wow, these sterecra's are everywhere." " I said the same thing." Butter's set a plate of food in front of me with topping for my pancakes. " So, you told him how you feel about both him and craig?" "Yeah, i did and he took it pretty well, he even said that he's willing to try to create a bond with him." "h, well that sounds nice,but you know how craig is." "Yeah, that's what I told him but he said that he's still willing to try ,just for me." " That's actually something jayson said too, i told him that stan would be jealous but he said that he's willing to become friends or even more with him just for me." "really? Wow, the twins are really caring even though they met you guys yesterday." "Yeah, we actually got to know each other better." "Really? That's good." "Oh my fucking god, you two sound like our parents." Butters and Kenny laughed. "Well,we are the group mom and dad, so i'm not surprised" We all talked and ate, just planning out on how our day would go since we all decided to hang out today

We put our plates in the sink and went to get ready. I put on a black crop top with a light green plaid shirt, leaving it unbuttoned and put on some black ripped short shorts with fishnets and some black jordans before adding some hair clips in and doing my makeup. I grabbed my black mini backpack and went downstairs to wait for everyone else to get ready. Kyle was the first out of the three done. He had on a black long puffy hoodie with short ripped blue jean shorts and black high knee heels with his hair in a ponytail,hair clips also in his hair with a dark blue mini backpack. "You look good." "Thank you and loving the makeup." "I'm a bad ass at it , I know." "don't get ahead of yourself bitch." " don't get mad" "Bitch plz."

We waited for Butters and Kenny who were literally matching. Butters had on a mini orange plaid skirt with a long sleeve black crop top and heel boots while Kenny had on a black shirt with a plaid shirt and black ripped jeans with boots on. "Wow, didn't even want to tell us about the matching outfits." "No, cuz I texted your dumbasses." " I mean I just gotta change my plaid shirt." " But I gotta change completely." "bitch no, change into the same thing just different colors, and hurry the fuck up." I flicked him off and went to change the shirt which didn't take long. I went back downstairs, Kyle following me shortly after. " Finally." Butters rolled his eyes " Oh bitch plz, it only took a minute." "A minute too long." "Let's just go before i change my fucking mind." I say walking out the door, then following me to the car.I got in the back with kyle and butters in the passenger's seat,making kenny get in the driver's seat. He started the car and drove to the mall that took an hour drive from the house.

-

"That was a long ass drive." I got out of the car stretching " It was, now I'm thirsty." "Let's get something to drink before we actually do this whole shopping thing." Butters smiled and we smiled back. "Let's do it." We all walked into the mall going to a boba shop. "Hello you four, what can I get you today?" A boy with light blue hair said with a cheerful smile " Hi, can I get a strawberry milk tea with whipped cream and strawberry sauce on top please?" "Of course! And what about you?" He pointed to kenny. " Oh, I'll take a Thai tea plz." "Ok, and what about you two?" "Umm, i'll get a pineapple boba with whipped cream and pineapples on top." Kyle said while looking at the menu " alright and you?" "I'll have brown sugar milk tea with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle." " Coming right up!" He said so cheerfully and went to the back.

" Wow, he seems like a cool person." " He does, actually I think I saw him before." I looked at kyle. "Really? Where?" " He was in the winter program, remember! He was the gymnastic one, the one doing all the cool tricks? " I thought for a second until i remember that one kid doing crazy ass stunts, he was good and got like 7 different numbers after the show." Oh I remember now! Didn't we go to the club with him afterwards?" "Yeah we did, you and him were getting it down that night." " What can I say? He was literally my twin."

Does anyone remember his name?" Buttes shook his head, Kyle did the same. We all looked at kenny." "I think his name was Winter or something." "Telling by his appearance I wouldn't be surprised." "Same." " Here you all go!" He came back with our drinks, handing them to us. " Is there anything else you would need?" "Your name's Winter right?" " Yes it is, why?" "You don't remember us? We went out to the club with you after the winter program." He looked confused then it was like he got his memories back. "Oh! Your tweek right?" "Yep,that's me." "Omg, it's so nice to see you guys again! I literally thought I wasn't gonna see y'all again" "We did too, we're happy to see you." " Actually, are you able to come hangout with us right now? We would love to catch up with you." "Yeah, You guys were actually my last customers before my boyfriend shows up." "Great!come on." he took off his apron and set it on the counter. "Nice outfit." He had on a light blue hoodie crop top and short white ripped shorts with white fishnets under that had diamonds , and if you look closely you would see that he had body glitter on."Thanks, Gotta look good when my boyfriend shows up." " Speaking about me, snowflake?"

A\N: Working on chapter,6 like right after I publish this, I already got started on it so it be here by today or tomorrow!! Bye pumpkins❤✨

Word count:1202