𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻

" We gotta talk." I looked at Craig as everyone else just looked away. "About what?" "Do not play with me tweek." I looked over to Kyle who shook his head and got up, took Craig's hand and went up to my room, making sure no one was in there and shutted my door. " Now, what do we need to talk about?" " What the actual fuck was that?" "What?" "That whole display with that guy out there?" " It's called a hook-up craig, ever heard of it?" "Yeah I have, now tell me why the hell did you do it? And don't fucking lie to me tweek." The venom in his voice was hot, I mean yeah I did just get a date, but the whole point was to hear this from craig. I sat down on my bed, folding my legs. " The answer's easy really, I need a lover and he's perfect." " I know you were tying to get me jealous, Im not fucking stupid.'' I only smiled innocently at him " I don't know what you mean.'' He glared at me and the next thing i know im pinned to the fucking wall with his knee inbetween my legs.

 "W-What the fuck are you doing craig.." "He's better than me? " He started to kiss my neck, making sure to leave marks and I didn't stop him, it felt better than Jay if i'm being honest actually. "Hah~mm~" "You like that don't you?~" He breathed into my ear sending shocks down my spine. He started rubbing my hips in a circle like motion and GOD i almost fell, He knew every weakness i had and that's what makes this whole situation hotter. "You've changed, you weren't a sassy ass brat back in elementary school." "Things change, can't be the same forever" "I like it, makes you even hotter to me." "mm~ha~i-it does?" I managed to get out when he ran his finger on my spine."Yeah,It does." I wrapped my arms around his neck,tilting my head so he could have more space. " You look sexy in this costume" " i know." he moved his hands to grip my ass, squeezing it tight as fuck.This man was driving me insane with all this damn teasing, so of course i did what all bad bitches do and pushed him on the bed, climbing in his lap pushing him down. " tweek..." "Shh, dont say shit."

 i unbuttoned his shirt, its been 2 fucking years since i seen him and LORD HAVE MERCY it was worth it, He was RIPPED AS FUCk ! "Damn..." "What? You like what you see?~" " hell yeah i do" I moved my hips dick, feeling it grow hard "Fuck..." he groaned as i kissed his neck, moaning softly in his ear. " Your so fucking hot~" i whisper before sliding down, kissing his chest. But before I could even start, Kenny bust open the damn door. " Yo-WOAH! Lock the door next time." "Knocking is a thing bitch." " Yeah anyways kyle finna get into a fight with a bitch, you gotta come check it out." I instantly sat up."For real, hold up we finna be down there in a sec." "Hurry the fuck up, they just started argueing ." "Ok damn." He shut the door leaving us alone,finally. "We're gonna continue later. I wanna see this bitch get his ass beat up by my bestie." Craig sat up and kissed me for the first time tonight. It wasn't a lustful one, it was more on the passionate side. I broke the kiss and got up off his lap as he was going to button his shirt up. "Leave it." "What?" "I said leave it unbuttoned, i don't want to do it again,plus you look sexy like that."

 I walked out leaving him as he smirked and got up, following me downstairs. We could already hear the fight as we made it past the crowd, standing next to Kenny and butters. "I don't know who the fuck your talking to but your not talking to me." "Bitch I am, got a problem with it?" "No, but you is gonna have a fucking problem with me if you keep playing you ugly ass bitch." "Who the fuck you calling ugly? Because it's not me I look good." "Hah, bitch please, i don't know who lied to your flat ass cause they did, you is more uglier than a fucking rat, in fact thats what you look like, a damn rat with your big ass teeth." I almost started laughing at the way Kyle was getting on this bitches ass and turned to butters who was on the verge of laughing "How the hell did this start?" "The bitch was flirting with stan while kyle was over and shit escalated" "Oh damn."

"me? Bitch please, you just mad cause i look better than you." "Sweetie, do you not see me? I got the waist and the ass unlike your flat ass, don't be jealous cause I Look better than you hoe." "Don't be jealous cause he finds me attractive and not you bitch!" Kyle smirked " You? Attractive? No, that fine ass man right there," He pointed to stan "Was all up over me, i'm not chasing him he's chasing me, don't get it confused hoe. And don't be mad that he likes me more than you." the boy was pissed! It was so fucking funny. " Wow, your so full of your fucking self like damn, do you not see that you've been following him around like a lost fucking puppy." "Bitch i know you saw me having a full on fucking make out session with that twin don't even play, so please shut the fuck up before you catch these damn hands." "Do it then! Do it! You scary ass bitch!"

He said that and the next thing I knew Kyle was beating his ass. "BEAT HIS ASS BESTIE" I yelled as butters started recording and Clyde lived screened the shit. Butters grabbed a water bottle and poured it all over that bitches head, and that was it! Y ass started laughing like crazy, but when that bitch hit my best friend i jumped in. "Oh you dont hit my motherfucking best friend."

A/n: hehe!!I'm a messy bitch😛✨

Word count:1055