𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻,6

"Speaking about me snowflake?" a black haired man says walking up to winter. " Hey babe!" The man wrapped his arm around winter's waist kissing his cheek "qui sunt, nivis?" " I'm tweek, this is butters, kyle and kenneth, kenny for short."I answered before winter does " Scis latine?" "Didici pro amico." " You're good at it." "Thanks." " ok, Well this is my boyfriend, Kaiden,kai for short."

" Nice to meet you." Butters says cheerfully. "You guys too." "Hm, well they invited me to hang out,And before you say you're coming with you need to work so get to it!" Kai laughed, "Ok shorty." "Call me that again and you wont be hearing from me for two fucking weeks kaiden." "Noo, I'm sorry snowflake!!" "That's what i thought, I'll see you tonight don't worry~" " can't wait~! "

I laughed as I walked out, then followed by my side of me "Woah, welcome to the power bottom club." " Thanks for the lovely welcome." "See i knew i liked you for a reason." "Oh wow." " Ok, what store do we want to go to?" "Victoria's secret!" Both me and winter said at the same time. " Yall are freaky." "Please, you know that's where we were gonna go first anyway, I know you butters." "True, Kenny love, you know ur not going in with us right?" Yep, all meet y'all at bath & body works,I'm gonna go look at clothes here. "

Kenny gave each of us a black card "Holy shit, what did you become? A Billionaire?" "Yes, I did." "Let me shut up.But thanks." "No problem." We went to Victoria's Secret looking at the many outfits we could use. " Ok, I know we just met again but there's this thing I do with new friends when I come here with them. "What is it?" " Ok, each of us chooses an outfit for each other and gives it to them after our shopping spree." "That's actually a good idea." "I wanna try it." "Let's do it, but do we choose a person or do we get one for everyone?" "One for everyone." "Ok lets do it! See you guys back here?" "Hell yeah!"

We went in the store and splitted up, this store was big as fuck but the outfits were pretty. The first thing I saw was a winter section and of course, I looked for Winter's first. I found one I KNEW he would like, It was a light blue aayomet one with flowers on it. It had a waist belt and a choker to match with a single chain connecting the two. I grabbed a set and put it in my cart, going to look for kyles. I found his in red cause my bestie always look good in red, his was a lace one but this time it was a garter belt set, it looked goo so of course i got all of us one, mine in a green, butters in turquoise and winters in light blue and another in dark blue for kyle since i was getting two for each of course. Then I set sail on trying to find butters, which was hard because I had to choose if I wanted to do Kenny's color or his own, but in the end I chose orange since I had got him one in his color already. The one I chose for butters was a neon orange fancy fetish cut out, it was also a garter belt set but it was cute

I bought the sets and stood outside of the store waiting on them. A few minutes later they all come out talking. " Finding tweeks was hard cause he looks good in every color!" Butters complained " really?" They noticed me and sighed. "Yes really! Do you know how hard it is when everything looks good on you?" Kyle complained as we started walking to bath & body works. "For real, i mean jesus tweek do you know how pretty you are? You'll look absolutely amazing in every outfit in there."

Aw thanks for the sweet compliments, but you guys would look good in everything too, it took me a while to find y'alls." " But it was harder to find yours!" " yeah yeah, oh i bought two for you guys, the one i choose for kyle was so fucking cute i had to get oe for all." " Ok, now i wanna go back to do that, the one i got for butters was so fucking sexy i was tempted to buy one for all of us, oh wait SIKE I did!" Winter yells making me laugh. " Ok, that was loud." "I know right?" We made it to bath & body works, finding Kenny and surprisingly Kai was with him.

" Kai? Why are you not at work?" "Boss let me off early since no one really showed up today." "Good enough excuse." Winter went off with his boyfriend, butter did the same leaving only me and kyle. " I swear they are leaving us for no reason." "Right." "Anyways, have you heard about the new collection? Netflix has set out for this new show." "Oh really, Well then let's go see. "

We went over to the Bridgerton collection and i'm not even gonna lie, everything over here smelled wonderful. " What one are you trying to buy?" "don't know? I think I want a Diamond of the Season cause it would fit my room better." "Oh I'm going with Danbury Shortbread, I love how it smells like sweets, and I'm also gonna get Queen Charlotte's tea. It matches my aesthetic." "Why are we talking like we're not even in the store?" " I don't even know." We grabbed a cart and got what we wanted. I also got a warm vanilla sugar body wash and lotion because I needed more and the vanilla shampoo and conditioner. While kyle got the whole god damn Tropidelic collection

"Let's go to the beauty section, I wanna see what lip glosses they got." "Let's go, but I swear if they have tropidelic ones and you buy all of them, I'll slap you." " Ok ok, jeez." I got both a shimmer pink nourishing lip tint and a vanilla lip gloss. Kyle got a shimmer clear nourishing lip tint and a pearl mint shimmer mentha lip gloss. "Yeah, I think we got enough things from here." "agreed." We checked everything out and waited on the couples. It took 30 full minutes for them to finally leave the store, butters and winter with two bags, just like us." Woah, what did you guys buy? " A lot of stuff." " same not gonna lie." " Let's go get dessert, I'm craving sweets." "same." "See, we really are twins." "cheesecake?" "Yes,cheesecake sounds so good right now." We went to an ice cream and cheesecake shop, me and winter was the first ones since we ran.

You guys are slow." "No, yall just fast as fuck." " Ok, so yall slow." "yeah yeah." We walked in the shop and to the counter. "Hello, what can I get you today?" A brown harried lady said with a smile. "Hi, can I get a strawberry cheesecake with chocolate and whipped cream." "Of course, and can I get a name with that?" "Butters." "got it and you?" She pointed to kenny." "I'll have a home-made Orange Creamsicle cheesecake." "Mhm, Name plz?" "Kenny." "Ok, and what about you two? She pointed to winter and kai "I'll like a cherry cheesecake please." "Name?" "Kai." "k-a-i? Or k-i?" " k-a-i." " Great." " Umm, i'll try the snickers cheesecake please." "Name please?" "Winter." " got it." "I'll get a jelly fruit cheesecake." "Ok, any particular fruits? " "no ma'am." "Ok, and your name?" "Kyle." "And lastly, what would you like?" " I'll get a coffee cheesecake." "Anything you would want on there?" "Whipped cream and chocolate." "fantastic! And your name?" "Tweek-Tweek." "Gotcha, your orders will be here shortly."

Word count:1331