5

At 3 o'clock promptly Ben knocked on Miranda's door. He had previously been over her house, but just dropping her off from the bar a few nights ago. They talked on the phone and texted each other every day since Owen's party.

"Why aren't you dressed?" Ben questioned confused when she opened the door. She was dressed in Star War pajama pants.

"Benjamin, why are you here?" Miranda asked annoyed.

"I told you we're going out today."

"I didn't think you were serious. I told you I didn't want to go anywhere."

"Well it's too late I already bought the tickets,  so get dressed," Ben instructed.

"Where are we going?"

"I would have surprised you, but I bought you a shirt to wear." He smiled handing her the bag.

Miranda took the bag and opened it up and pulled out a jersey.

"Benjamin Warren. I know we are not going to a football game." She gasped, looking up at his smiling face.

"Yes, Seattle Seahawks."

"I'm fine watching it on TV."

"Come on, this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and they're good seats."

"Ok, ok. Just give me a few minutes to get dressed. There's water bottles in the fridge and chips in the cabinet."

"How long do you plan to take?"

"Not long. I'm just trying to be hospitable." She laughed before walking to her room.

Miranda closed the door and fell back on the bed, trying to breathe correctly. She thought about what George said and the fact that she was getting ready to spend the majority of the day with him. Pulling herself together she walked to her drawer to find something to wear with the jersey. At first, she thought about wearing jeans because she knew they were one of his favorites, but then leggings crossed her mind and she pulled those out instead. Leggings have caused them to stay home on many occasions and he even ripped a few of them.

She washed off quickly before getting dressed and putting her hair into a ponytail, with a bang. Applying a little bit of makeup she added earrings and a necklace.

"How much walking are we going to be doing Benjamin Warren?" Miranda yelled, looking in her closet.

"A lot."

"Ugh." She groaned, loud enough for him to hear.

Miranda grabbed her nikes and put them on before grabbing her purse.

"Alright, I'm ready. Let me just grab a jean jacket." She informed going to her coat closet. Ben turned to see her and his breath hitched at the grey leggings she had on. He could see the full curve of her ass and he was wondering if she was wearing a thong because each individual cheek was practically on display.

"Damn," Ben mumbled, eyeing her heavily. He couldn't make himself turn away if he wanted to. She was amazing without trying. He watched as she stood on her tiptoes repeatedly for something and it made it jiggle. This was entirely too much.

"Hey Ben can you get this for me?" Miranda questioned. She remembered putting it on the top shelf with a stool, but as for the reason she was drawing blanks.

"Sure." He responded, clearing his throat. Walking up behind her, he put his hand on her waist and grabbed the Jean jacket off the shelf. Miranda took in the scent of his cologne and she could immediately tell which one it was " Versace Por Homme"

"Thanks, you smell good."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Will food be included in this outing today because I'm hungry."