eleven

A few hours passed and Erika was asleep on her couch, waiting for ryan

A few hours passed and Erika was asleep on her couch, waiting for ryan. Someone knocked on her door loudly, springing up she stumbled until she got to the door and opened it to see Seth? And it was morning!

Erika rubbed her eyes tiredly before speaking "Seth?'' she wondered "Yeah...Hey" He waved awkwardly "What are you doing here, how was the dance?" she questioned "Uhm. Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Last night - was totally my fault. Okay? Ryan was extremely bummed that he didn't get to make his blockbuster night. And I know that you probably didn't like being stood up, so... I apologise." he rambled "How very thoughtful of you" Erika cracked a small smile.

Seth scratched the back of his neck "Yeah, well. He's pretty mad at me right now. So, why don't you help a brother out? How about another date? Hmm? He's a good cook." He pleaded, thinking it over, Erika nodded her head.

At the Roberts house, Erika was home alone with Ryan who was making them grilled cheese and Erika was digging through her fridge for the soup she and summer made earlier. "I swear it's in here, it's the best soup ever!" she exclaimed "what kind?'' Ryan questioned form the stove "Tomato" Erika replied pulling it from the fridge "It'll go good with my specialty" he grinned at her "I love grilled cheese, me and summer used to beg our dad at least three times a week for one" She laughed recalling the memory "Dinner is served" Ryan said placing the two sandwiched on plates.

A bright smile lit up the brunette's face as she microwaved the soup. After it beeped she poured it into two bowls and handed it to him "Ah now dinner is complete." she grinned, carrying the bowls to the table.

After eating their dinner they sat out by Erika's pool "That was the best grilled cheese i've ever had in my entire life" she laughed loudly "that was some pretty good soup too" Ryan grinned "not the best soup you've ever had" Erika gasped pretending to be hurt "Ah i'm not sure" He shrugged dramatically, "Oh wanna come inside it's pretty cold out?" Erika suggested "yea sure" Ryan stood and Erika lunged forward shoving him into the pool, Ryan grabbed her around her waist dragging her into the pool with him.

Laughing Erika hauls herself out of the pool as does Ryan, Erika is shivering and grabs Ryan's hand dragging him through her house and upstairs "Here" she handed him a towel as her teeth chattered, she then wrapped a towel around herself. Laughing as Ryan shook his wet hair everywhere.

Ryan got a call from Seth about his co-worker Donnie who was acting crazy at holly's party. Ryan was going to help Seth out "I'm coming to." Erika stated grabbing her keys, glaring at ryan when he opened his mouth to protest "Summer and Marissa are there.'' she said walking out to her car.

Running into the party they found Luke Donnie Seth Summer and Marissa in the middle of Holly's living room Donnie and Luke we're shoving each other "Hey!" Ryan yelled, catching their attention, while Erika skirted around them and walked over to Summer and Marissa, standing in front of them. "Erika" Summer whispered "I'm a little scared" Her voice broke. "It's okay," Erika firmly nodded.

Luke never knowing when to shut his mouth "Should have figured this chump was a friend of yours. Why don't you just take him back to the trailer park?" He spat at Ryan  "What did you say to me?" Donnie spoke getting right into Luke's face "All right, Lets go!" Luke shoved him away, Donnie reached into his pants and pulled out a gun, Erika could faintly hear marissa gasp and Summer shriek, Erika's grip on summer's sleeve tightened as she pulled summer further behind her. "What's up now? Who's the tough guy now? How much do you hate this kid, Ryan? The way he talks to you like you're trash. What about you, Seth?" Donnie spoke waving his gun around "i-im sorry" Luke stammered backing up with his hands out.

Ryan pulled his eyes away from Donnie and made eye contact with Erika  "You scared him. You're scaring people. Put it down, all right?" Ryan tried " Man, I'm just trying to have a good time. You know what I'm saying? Trying to have fun at this party." Donnie spoke still waving his gun around and Erika could hear Summer sniffling.

Ryan lunged for the gun in Donnie's hand and as he and Donnie fought for the gun it dropped to the floor and it went off.

It hit luke, surprisingly erika was the first to react completely ignoring Donnie. She reached down and pressed her shaking hand against his wound "It's ok." She nodded and applied pressure reaching up at the couch. She grabbed one of Holly's throw blankets and wrapped it around lukes bleeding arm "Erika! i don't want to die" Luke cried and Marissa gasped in the background "You're fine like it's just your arm" Erika grumbled "I was shot!" Luke exclaimed.

After talking to the cops Ryan and Erika went to their own homes.

They might be my favourite couple I've ever written.