🐈‍⬛Chaper 5🐈‍⬛

!Please let me know if you see any errors in the text!

Dwarf's mine: mine entrance

"H-hey, monster! I'm uh...I'm over here!" - Grim shouted loudly into the mine.
"Grrraaawrrr! BEGOOOOONE!" - the howl of a monster was heard from the depths and in the darkness one could see its sudden movements.

"He's comin' our way! Y/n!" - the cat screamed and you rushed with him in the opposite direction from the mine, trying to take it as far as possible.
"Grrurgh? Thieeef thiiis waaay tooooo...Neeevvva giiive stooones! Neeevvvaaa!" - it roared and broke small trees that were in its path.

"Eep! If it lands one of those punches, we're toast!" - Grim.
"We need to take him even further."
"Begooone! BEGOOOOOOONE!" - the monster did not lag behind and swung its pickaxe over you.

"We got him a good distance away from the mine!" - Grim exclaimed pointing to the area where Ace and Deuce were waiting.
"Now Ace!"

"You bet. I got this! One extra-large gust of wind, comin' up!" - he raised his pen at the monster. The strong wind flow pushed it away a little and distracted.
"With a side of Grim's blazin'-hot fire! MYAAAH!" - Grim landed next to Ace and exhaled fire into the wind, creating a blue fire tornado.

"Grrraaahhh?!"
"How's that taste?! With my winds fanning them, even Grim's feeble flames can become an inferno!" - Ace grinned evilly.
"Whaddaya mean "feeble"?! Ya really don't know how to shut yer mouth, do ya?" - Grim.

"Deuce, go!" - you did not pay attention to the arguments between the two and gave a signal to the blue-haired boy.
"Just stay calm, aim carefully...and pull out the biggest, heaviest thing I can think of...Get 'em, cauldron!" - Deuce summoned a huge cauldron which fell on the monster's back, knocking him over.
"Gwaaah?!"

"Quick! While it's distracted, it's your turn Y/n!" - Deuce said, so you rushed back to the mine.
"Guh?! Waaait! Nooooooo!"

Dwarf's mine: interior

As soon as you got there, you quickly began to explore the cave in search of something similar to the magestone that Deuce described to you.

It took a lot of time but you noticed a shine from the most deepest and darkest part of the mine. After running in this direction, you finally found it. A bright shiny gemstone that shimmers in different colors.

Using a pocket knife, you were able to pull it out and without wasting a second, you ran towards the exit.

Meanwhile:

The boys had great difficulty restraining the monster.

"Myaah! Ha...Where is Y/n?...They should have been back by now!" - Grim howled and fell wearily to the ground.
"Hey! Get up! We need contain it as long as possible! Y/n is still there!" - Deuce pushed him.

"He better get back quick!" - Ace shouted, the wind flow became much weaker than before.
"He'll be back soon with magestone!" - Deuce.

"Noooooo! Graaaaaah!" - while they relaxed their vigilance, the monster finally escaped from the cauldrons and tornado, and rushed into the mine with a loud roar.

"It escaped-!" - Grim started with a little concern, but calmed down when he saw you running towards them.

"Did you get magestone?!" - Ace.
"Yes, now run!" - as soon as you said this, a loud roar was heard from the mine.
"MYYY STOOOOOOONE!"

"We got the magestone! Now let's get outta here!" - Grim screamed and rushed on all four paws.
"Roger it!" - Ace and Deuce were right behind you.

Timeskip