Prologue

A dark figure sat on the roof of a high tower and looked at the view of the city at night. These areas have been suspiciously quiet recently.

In general, villains began to be noticed much less often than usual. And the crime rate has dropped this month.

What is this for? Is it really the merit of the new heroes or are the villains gathering again for a surprise attack?
You probably have too little evidence and information to answer this question right now, so it can wait.

It was already 6 o’clock in the morning, which means your night patrol was over and you went to your apartment.

Timeskip

Your apartment

Sitting on the sofa, you were doing paperwork, or rather checking your class's essays.

Class 1-A is probably the most famous class in all of Japan. And all this is not only because future heroes study there, but also because of the attack of the “League of Villains” at the beginning of the year.

Their supposed leader, Shigaraki Tomura, gathered the villains together and attacked the students. Moreover, with him was the terrible mutant Nomu; according to them, he was created to destroy the Almighty, but their plan failed.

Fortunately, no one else was injured except you and one student, but this had a bad impact on the reputation of the academy.
Journalists tore down the wall to interview them...

Oh, and their teacher is the number 1 hero in Japan - All Might.

Also, in a couple of days the famous UA sports festival will begin. And a lot of people will gather there, meaning more paperwork and preparation for the event.

Checking your last essay, you put the pile aside, and only then did you realize how tired you were. Yes, due to the suspicious decrease in the number of villains, you started patrolling more and sleeping less.

So, giving up, you climbed into your sleeping bag and laid down on the couch, falling asleep almost immediately.

Ah, my dear esteemed benefactor...
My proud, beautiful flower of evil.

"What...?" - There was only darkness around you.

You are truly the fairest one of all.

A strange voice echoed through your head.

O magic mirror, thy wisdom I entreat...
Reveal unto me the visage I seek...

You began to feel tired again, you tried to fight.

You, whose image the Dark Mirror did beckon forth...

A pale hand appeared in front of you, it was reaching out to you and something told you to take it.

If your heart bids it, take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.

You fell into emptiness and the last thing you heard was the clatter of hooves somewhere far away.