The Fair - Part 7 :D

2k special! thanks for 2k reads you guys are now getting cookies and milk :D

so yall picked number 2, i'll reveal which part i meant here on comments and what it was gonna be previously

here are some more sk4t3rlight with some other minor npc appearances.

wlkjkqwej read if you want im not forcing you

================================================================================

| any pov |

It has been a few days after their breakfast hangout. Lampert managed to get time off to visit the fair. He checked his phone and saw lots of spam text from Poob as usual and other conversations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!POOB!! - HELLO!!

LETS GO TO THE FAIR NOW!!!

Wallter. - Where are you even going my party friend?

!!POOB!! - me pest lampert and infected r going to da fair today!!

Wallter. - The one near Reddy's?

!!POOB!! - ya!

pilby:o) - I'm going there today for a performance..

!!POOB!! - OMG

OMG

OMG

I NEED TO GO SEE DAT WHEN WE GO!!

Pest - Stop spamming

pilby:o) - Thanks for your support Poob :o)

!!POOB!! - R U GUYS READY YET

Pest - Why are you even so excited?

!!POOB!! - itz a fair duhh u wuldnt know dat beetle boy

|YOURGNARPIANLEADER| - ZHUTUP YOU ZEEBLOING!

ZTOP YAPPING AND LET XE TAKE OVER THE WORLD IN PEACE!

Pest - And you also shut up.

|YOURGNARPIANLEADER| - WHAT DID YOU ZAY YOU ZOPWARB?!

1NF3CT3D// - 1ts alm0st t1m3, l3ts g0

L4mp3rt 4r3 y0u r34dy?

Lampert - Yeah almost.

!!POOB!! - YAY LESS GO!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all arrived at the fair, it had every color on the rides and many stalls with long lines of people to grab food and tickets. People walking around with their colorful prizes and toys, and excitement and joy on their faces from it.

It made Lampert scared to get a disease. Nevermind the bright blinding colors, there was more than enough germs that he can deal with. He wondered how people didn't care about how much rust they were touching and how much people they kept bumping into. It almost felt he was about to throw up then and there.

Poob was just as eagerly excited as always, if not more. They already wanted to rush to the fair, but stayed patiently. They felt ready to ride dozens of the rides, they were even bouncing up and down like they were getting ready for a race.

Pest never been to a social place [still emo] besides the elevator. The bright colors shining throughout the area stung his 4 eyes. 'なぜ私はまだここにいるのですか?' He thought, he hated how he was able to be convinced to come here without thinking, it just slipped from his mouth. It was too late to back down sadly, all he could do was to put up with this.