|+| Crying Nightmares, Crying Pasts |+|

yes guys im back i got lazy [insert people cheering noise]

i want to focus on diff stories now and not the same one from last time, it would either be in the same universe just like in a diff timeline or just something random and for jokes idk

also i wont check for grammar issues, i am lazy alr but i might fix some tho

i luv the new poob lore dropped ssinse folli drropped omuhgdslms

================================================================================

| POOB'S POV |

Once again, that Eye visited them in their dreams. It really just felt more like a nightmare. It only spoke about what has happened, why did Poob felt so guilty about not telling about it to anybody though? All he does is party, party, and party. That's all they do, all day and night. So if they talked about it, people would be shocked. They can trust everybody to come to their parties, but not hold their reactions about it..?

'y do u keep appearing in my dreams?"

And why haven't you told them about your past?

The glaring scarlet red eye waited for an answer, yet it already knew that Poob couldn't respond.

Do you plan on revealing about.. it.

'y r u even so interested about me talking about it? pls just stop reminding me about dat..'

I'll keep this visit short, but remember.

You can't just force upon an event as your personality to escape and forget your past.

and all the dreams resumed once again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| cockroach's but mostly partyhat's pov |

The elevator played its usual music, the players messed around with their items as usual, and floors worked as usual. Npcs stopped by and went, the only ones who stayed were Pest and Poob. 

Then Folly stopped by with her ominous black aura. She looked down at the players interacting with her with their water sprays and roses. Her eyes followed all the other Npcs, like she knew something about them. Her eye always were talked about in secret, it reminded everybody of the same eye Poob had dreamt of previously. Whenever somebody talked about that Eye dream, they made it sound like the Eye sounded like they knew something about them, but they always tried to cover it up that it was delusional. It was very strange that everybody has been having the same dreams, if you can even call it a dream.

Split kept trying to make jokes to lighten the mood, but only Poob responded with a chuckle, the rest refused to speak. The players started leaving the elevator, then just Folly, Split, Pest, and Poob were left. It was pretty quiet without the elevator music and the occasional ding from the elevator. 

"You were chosen to take part."

Everybody looked up at each other and realized it was Folly who was speaking. Specifically to Poob.

"huh? I dunno what ur talking about.." Poob responded shakingly. "Yes you do. You ran." Folly continued. "You denied your own truth." Her eye stared down at Poob intensely. Everybody also followed, but with questionable looks. 

"pplease stop talkinng to me rite now" Poob asked, hugging their chest protectively.  "And yet they struck, you survived." Folly ignored Poob's request and instead presisted. "No wonder that stone is obsessed with ruining your life." Poob didn't respond back. They looked at the ground for the rest of the ride, just wishing for it to finally stop at their place.

Nobody talked after. They exchanged glances with eachother. Confused what Folly was speaking about. The elevator dinged to Poob's apartment. Poob rushed to their place, Pest soon followed. Nobody couldn't point it out after that ordeal. They waited for the elevator to leave, exchanging a last look at Split as a 'I will try to calm them down'.

"y r u here..?" Poob asked after the elevator left. Pest looked back at Poob. "What was Folly talking about back there?" He asked. "i- i dunno.." Poob answered back.

"Poob you promised me no secrets."

"i dunno what shes talking about alr..?"

"Poob-"

Pest realized that Poob was starting to tear up. Their hands were covering their face with their face and knees touching the ground. "I just dont want to get reminded of dat.." Poob spoke. He bent down and tried the console the party noob, still trying to get somewhat of an answer.

tw// yappin and poob vent

Poob broke down, and confessed, "IF IT WASNT FOR FOLLY N THAT DREAM DEMON, I COULDVE BEEN FINE. I COULDVE FORGOTTEN IT ALL. ALL THOSE PARTIES ARE JUST FORCED, ITS WHAT MAKES ME FORGET IT AND THAT ROCK- THAT ROCK JUST HAUNTS ME. I SEE YOU GUYS GET BURNT AND INJURED, ITS A THREAT, I KNOW IT IS. IT STARES AT ME, IT PROBABLY THINKS ITS ALL FUNNY. I CANT ESCAPE, ITS JUST HUNTING ME DOWN, ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME WHERE IM GONE IF IT SUCCEEDS. IT'S ALL MY FAULT FOR LEAVING IT ALL. I CANT PROTECT YOU ALL AND IT HURTS SO MUCH. It hurts so.. so much..-"

Poob's vision got blurry, and all the colors and Pest started desaturate and tuned into a pitch black. Poob was all alone in this abyss, looking around, it felt endless. They suddenly felt like they were being watched. They turned around and that same- that same Eye appeared once again like always.

'WUT DO U WANT FROM ME??!'

Relax, but I came to visit to congratulate you for telling, at least, one person about your past.

'Y DO U EVEN CARE, Y CANT U STOP REMINDING ME ABOUT IT'

'U REALIZE HOW MUCH I BEEN HOLDING SINCE THEN?!'

The red eye shifted a bit as they also knew how much they went through.

'DO U JUST LUV TORTURING ME ABOUT IT, WUT GAIN DOES DIS GIV U??'

Poob was starting to form tears again, they fully questioned everything to it. The Eye started to get agitated, they closed their eyes as like they were closing their ears.

Soon enough the abyss and Eye disappeared. And Poob saw themselves hugging pest tightly while they both sat at the couch. Poob jumped out and felt somewhat embarrassed. "Are you ok?" Pest said worriedly. Poob fixed themselves and swept a few tears, "yes, but uhmm.. wut happened..?". "Well you fainted and you started hugging me tightly for a few moments and even cried. So I just took you to the couch and waited till you woke up."

Poob felt even more embarrassed to the fact that they were probably suffocating Pest while all that was happening to them. "I'll leave you alone if you'd like." Pest spoke. "no no, pls stay, pls.." Poob hugged Pest again, as if they could protect them from the Eye appearing once again.

"Alright then." Pest whispered and hugged Poob as well. "愛してます" 

================================================================================

some of this chapter are prob headcannons bc poob lore left me becoming game theory and i dont want to change this whole chapter bc i was wrong for one thing

and yes im back but i will rarely put out chapters unless i got a new story and if i got addicted to writing it

1161 words damnn

thanks for readin yerrrr