#4 - like...feelings?

SATURDAY, 11:34AM

I slowly wake up, rubbing my eyes. I'm cautious to open my eyes but Niccolo blocks the sunlight. He looks down at me, smiling.

"You're awake finally." He smiles, stretching.

"What do you mean 'finally'?" I question him, raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't want to move incase I woke you. You just look so peaceful sleeping."

I begin to mock him, "If I didn't know better I'd say you care about me." I giggle a little, sitting up.

"Yeah, okay smart mouth." He chuckles softly at me and I watch him climb gently over me, getting out of bed.

I follow behind him, rolling out of bed when a sudden pounding hits my head.

"Ouch." I groan, standing still and holding my head with my hands.

Niccolo turns around and looks at me a little concerned, "What?"

"My head hurts."

He laughs, "Yeah, It's a hangover. Your punishment for drinking too much last night."

"Fuck." I roll my eyes.

"Stay here, I'll get you some water." He says, walking out his bedroom.

I plop myself back down on his bed, looking down at his shirt and smiling. There's a knock at the door and my face shifts. It's Camilla.

"Oh." I mutter.

"Serenity?" She raises an eyebrow at me, scoping out Niccolo's bedroom.

I wave at her awkwardly, not knowing what to say. Just as things were good, I may have possibly gone and fucked it all up.

Camilla walks over to me and sits beside me, looking at Niccolo's shirt and then drawing her attention back to my face.

"Why did you leave the party so early?" She asks me.

I was a little shocked she didn't ask why I'm in her brother's bedroom and in his shirt, but I'm not going to complain.

I take a second to find the words, looking around and sighing.

"A lot happened." That's all I could say to her, I didn't know how to explain it all again.

Niccolo walks back in, looking at me and then Camilla.

"Ah." He mumbles, looking down at the glass of water.

"You should ask him." I raise my eyebrows, looking at Camilla.

"Oh no." Niccolo rubs his hand on his face, placing the water down on his desk.

Camilla looks confused before she gets up and backs her brother back out the door. I slowly get up and grab the water off Niccolo's desk and sit back down on his bed.

There's distance mutters outside Niccolo's bedroom but I'm not going to earwig this time. I don't want to be reminded of the details from last night.

Camilla walks back in and without a word she throws her arms around me. I hug her back, looking up at Niccolo.

"Gosh, Serenity. I'm so sorry I didn't notice." She says with a guilty look all over her face.

I give her a reassuring smile, "Its not your fault."

"No. It is. I should have been looking out for you, it was your first party here and I had already heard how the boys were talking about you. They're all disgusting." Camilla kisses my cheek and gives me another short hug.