#7 - its not like were together

I grunt a little as a I get up, heading into Camilla's room. She smiles at me and then tilts her head. Tears slip from my eyes and she puts her arms out, sitting up. I walk over to her and hug her. She rubs my back gently and kisses my forehead.

"It's okay, let it out." She whispers.

I sniffle and wipe my eyes, slowing pulling out and she gives me a gentle smile.

"I'm here for you." Camilla states, placing her hand on my arm.

I nod, "I know. The same goes for you, Cami."

She moves over a little in her bed and pulls the other side of the cover over, gesturing me to get in with her. I smile and climb into the bed, sighing once more before closing my eyes.

6:34AM, TUESDAY

I wake up, slowing sitting up and smiling at Camilla. I tap her gently to wake her up.

"Hey, wake up." I whisper.

"Five more minutes." She grunts.

"Yeah, okay." I giggle as I climb out of bed, heading back to my room before I stretch my arms out.

I look for my uniform since everything is still sort of a mess. Camilla packed half of my stuff away yesterday but believe me, I bought everything.

I get changed and brush through my hair, leaving it natural. I do the usual and add some mascara and that's about it. I spray some perfume and then head back over to Camilla's room to check if she's awake.

"Get up!" I say, picking up her uniform from her chair and throwing it at her. She immediately jumps out of bed and runs her fingers through her hair.

"Why did you let me sleep in?" She groans, looking at her alarm clock.

"Sweet revenge." I tease her, heading downstairs.

I see Niccolo in the kitchen, making breakfast. He turns around and sighs.

"They leave us with nothing when they go away." He states, looking at the fridge.

"Who? Your parents. That's a shame, I didn't even get a chance to meet them." I shrug, sitting down.

"Yeah, it happens a lot." He sighs again, passing me a plate of toast and sitting down.

"None for you?" I frown.

"No." He says, "There's only enough for you and Cami."

I rip my toast in half and give him the bigger piece. He smiles at me before eating it.

"See, she can be nice." Niccolo chuckles.

"I'm always nice!" I protest, watching Camilla sit down.

"Hmmm." Camilla places her finger on her chin and giggles.

"Stop!" I say, eating my breakfast.

Camilla, Niccolo and I all head out together.

8:15AM, SCHOOL

We head into school and everyone is staring, yet again. It almost ruins my mood.

"Don't worry." Niccolo whispers in my ear.

He always knew how to calm me down even with just a few words, he made me feel safe even though I didn't like to admit it.

I smile at him lightly. Camilla takes my hand and we approach Fabio.

"Hey guys." Fabio smiles.

"Fabio, I'm totally over Chiara." Camilla groans as she rolls her eyes.