#6 - as his sister

Chiara walks out of my room, not saying a word.

I felt guilty for dropping it on her like that but I felt like she needed to know. I'd feel bad if she found out and came to me about it and I'd have to pretend like I didn't know. That would just be wrong.

12:03PM, SUNDAY

I shoot up straight away, I grab my phone and check the time. I obviously needed that sleep. I check my notifications and see a text from Camilla.

"Hey, sorry I missed your call. Partied super hard last night. Come over today if you want."

I smile at her message and quickly roll out of bed, heading to the shower. I'm not sure if anyone's in since it's pretty quiet, hopefully they aren't so I can sing in the shower.

I thoroughly wash my hair and have a quick shave before washing my body. When I'm done, I wrap a towel around my body and knock on Chiara's door but there's no response. I'll probably see her later so I shrug it off and head back to my bedroom.

I wrap another towel around my hair and go over my body, drying it before looking in my wardrobe. The weather seems pretty nice today so I pick out something cute. I choose a pair of blue denim shorts and a white crop top, paired with my white sneakers.

I quickly blow dry my hair, leaving it a little damp so I can hurry up. I add a little makeup, or try to, trying to remember from what Chiara taught me.

I head to the kitchen, grabbing a class of water and an apple. I sit down and my mind wonders to the events of last night. Speaking of, I never put my ring back on. I chug my water down and quickly head back to my bedroom, putting my ring back on. I smile and sigh and head out.

1:37PM, CAMILLAS

I head inside, rushing upstairs to Camilla's bedroom.

"Oh, hey." She smiles, hopping up from her bed and kissing my cheek.

"Hey. How was last night?" I ask her, sitting down on her vanity chair as she sits back down on her bed.

"It was alright," She says before dropping her smile a little, "I would have invited you but I wasn't sure if that's what you wanted, considering."

"No, it's okay. I was busy last night anyway." I say with a proud smile.

She raises her eyebrow at me, with a grin written all over her face.

"Yeahhh? With who?" She giggles.

"Niccolo." I mumble.

I was expecting her to start screaming at me but her face remains calm and relaxed.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me!" She gasps.

I smile at her, "Okay..." I sigh, "If you insist."

Camilla nods at me, intrigued, "Nowww!"

"Well after I couldn't reach you, I called Niccolo. I would have called Chiara but I had a bit of a dodgy night with her. Anyway, Niccolo picked me up and we smoked in his car."

"And?" She asks, throwing a pillow at me.

"Okay, fine," I giggle, looking at her. "But you actually can't tell anyone, like seriously."