Chapitre Sept - Il Reste Un Jour

As I hit the oven, something starts to fall of of it, something hot, something smoldering, something dangerous.

A boiling hot golden liquid falls out of a pan and hits my right hand, the pan hitting the floor. I shriek out in pain as Reece rushes over to me, being the only one to see that happening. He hoists me up on his shoulder and panics before rushing me into the bathroom. He frantically starts running cool water, testing it before dunking my hands in it, "Keep your hands in the water okay?"

My screaming only continues, the pain burning my hand, my eyes starting to cry in pain. Reece stays behind me, making sure that I'm alright while my hand starts to cool off.

And to think that my sister did this, my sister did this, the sister that was the only person to ever love and support me, that sister!

My thoughts start to fill with anger for my sister, how could she do this? "I'm sorry about my sister," I apologize, "She can get protective sometimes."

Reece stares at my eyes through the big bathroom mirror, "Don't be sorry, it's honestly fine, I'm just concerned about you right now."

He looks away for a moment, "If you don't mind, could you answer some of my wandering questions?"

"Yeah," I sniffle, "I can answer some of your questions."

"Okay then," He takes a deep breath, "I'll ask one of my less hard hitting questions. Were you okay with last night? I know things got intense and-"

I cut him off, "Yes, I was more than okay with last night, I enjoyed it a lot, thank you."

What I say is true, I really did enjoy it, and him.

He sighs with relief, "That definately reassured me, thank you. Um...are you good right now?"

I laugh and take my hand out of the water, "Yes," I dry my hand, "Thank you."

He starts wrapping bandages over my burns, "It's no problem, don't mention it."

***

A/N

Hey, I'm so sorry for the EXTREMELY short chapter, I promise the next one will be longer, it's just I have a special something planned for next chapter. 

I have a hint as to who the person is:

Who is "Kat Harvey"---from a 1995 animated film---'s unalive boyfriend?

It may be too obvious.

Anyways, don't forget to slay all day.