chapter tow : joong

"Really phi .. is that dunk "
I said sarcastically imitating the way he said those words just ten minutes ago .

I"'m... sorry... I didn't ..mean it "
He couldn't say a proper phrase, not because he was embarrassed or something no he just couldn't stop laughing since dunk left the room .

"Why are you laughing .. you almost exposed me to him .. what about you go and tell him .. that ... Uuh "
I'm angry and frustrated that I couldn't even finish my words and let out a frustrating groan , I was just about to be exposed and he's  standing there laughing his lungs out.

"I'm really sorry I was just shocked .. when you told me last night that dunk became the fourth great I couldn't believe it and seeing him that soon here was surprising  .... What was he doing here anyway ". He tried to stop laughing .

"I told him to come to take his study materials " I said while sitting on my desk , feeling my head letterly boiling I probably need an aspirin.

"Okay so this is your chance .. the world finally gives you a chance what are you going to do ? " I heard him saying those words and my head throbbed more in pain .

"I don't really know .. I'm still confused I've never thought that I'll see him again " I looked up at him knowing that I look like a lost puppy right now, how ironic .

"Just don't mess it up " okay that was the ironic shit , he was the one who's about to mess it up.

"I'll try " I chuckled, exhausted thinking but it was truly funny how the world play it's game with me .

"So did he remembered you or at least recognize you? " here it is the important question.

"No he didn't remember me but he knew that im the third great" I didn't know my feelings at this point .. was I happy that he didn't recognize me or releaved or maybe sad but did he even knew about me to recognize even to remember me !?..

"Does he knew about your story ? " Like he was reading my thoughts he asked about the same thing I even asked to myself.

"I don't think so .. he told me that everyone knows about me saying how amazing I was how sarcastic is this .. " was it sarcastic? .. am I that amazing like he described me , I don't think so.

"So he doesn't know about your story .." he was going back and forth around the room till he decided to rest back to the door frame.

"No he doesn't "

"So I'll go to attend my lecture and we will talk again .. we can have coffee after work okay ?? " He said that then opened the door ready to get out .

"Aren't you going to meet p'mix "

"Yeah but he'll be working late today in the hospital so I have a couple of hours after work " he said with a dumb pout missing his boyfriend, he is love sick.

"Okay  ." I said still sitting on my desk knowing I should get up soon and finish my work but I was truly mentally exhausted.

"I'll meet you after your lecture bye "
He got out of my office closing the door .

I got up from my desk for a moment but felt the headache throbbing in my head , so i simply threw myself on the leather chair resting my head back closing my eyes .. fuck the work right now I can't ..

. The conversation with dunk was exhausting .. I was afraid that he might know something but fortunately he knows nothing. 

.
.

For my luck  the next lecture was light and first year students were easy to work with thanks god cuz I'm not in the mood for dealing stuff .

After I left the uni I got into my car and head to the place that is usual for me and p'earth to meet at .. it was near to the veterinary hospital so he could be near to his boyfriend ... When I got into the café phi was already there sitting in our usual corner with two cups of coffee on the table .