chapter seven

Dunk..

When I woke up and felt the warmth of joong's embrace around my frame . I couldn't keep the blush from taking over my already hot cheeks..

He was peaceful and handsome when he's asleep.. I let myself get lost in his features. My boyfriend.. inside our places we can be sweethearts and he pampering me all the time and showers me with love.. and we can kiss and we can do what we did last night.. just till he's ready and we will tell everyone..

Someday I'll walk down the streets everywhere holding his hand and brag that this hot man is mine ..

" aren't you going to wake up .. wake up.." I tried to wake him up being a cute boyfriend and give him some kisses.

"Dunk baby

"Dunk baby ... Hey just five minutes.. let me sleep more please" he didn't even open his eyes.. his morning voice was so husky and it really affects me in ways I couldn't even think was possible..

"It's already noon ..I exhausted you last night ?? " I teased him in an attempt to feel less embarrassed with my dirty thoughts .. and I didn't know why was I embarrassed after what we already did .

"Dunk!! " He chuckled " you're bold in the morning aren't you ?" Finally he returns the kisses and kissed my chin .

" Wake up I'm hungry.. make me something delicious.. " I totally ignored what he said.

"I can give you something delicious" but he decided not to let it drop .. he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me on top of him . Now I'm lying on his chest with our legs tangled .

"Joong!! " I tried push myself up and get out of his hug but he tightened his grip.

"Good morning baby. " He gave me a sweet kiss on the lips and the way he looked at me like I was everything in his world melted my heart

"Good morning.. " I brushed our nose tips together.

" Cute .. how are you feeling.. " his voice was deeper and his gaze was hazy looking down at me .

" Good."

" Just good... Thought I did you good enough last night to make you wake up feeling exquisite" he asked faking a hurt face. And I hit his chest with my fist

" Shut up.. your teasing me now.. remind me who was shy after we finished last night" his grin widened.

" You're acting like a little cat .. " he let a handsome laugh .

" Stop playing get up I'm hungry" I tried to sit up again and this time he let me slip out of his embrace.

" Go take a shower I'll make you something delicious as you want" he kissed my shoulder from behind kneeding my other one giving me shivers then simply left the bed .. leaving me feeling cold without his touch ..

Joong archen what are you doing to me .

.
.
Joong

I can't believe that I'm making breakfast for dunk in his place the morning after we had such an amazing night.. when I recall what happened and how he felt .. shit joong behave.