Police station

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝

You reach for the lock on the door twisting it open before pulling the door open.

As you walk through you step to the side waiting for Eren to finishing coming through so you can lock the door behind him.

Once you lock the door, you and Eren started making your way out of the building.

"So how do you plan on getting in" Eren asks reaching the door and opening it for the both of you.

You step through, "we're just going to walk in" you say casually as you make your way towards Eren's car.

You knew he'd most likely wanna drive, and you didn't feel like arguing again with him about it.

He walks beside you, "so you really think they're just going to let us in?" He questions pressing the unlock button on his key as you guys approached his car.

"Oh I know they will" You say confidently as you open up the passenger side and get in.

"My dad works in the field and he's very respected, so people pretty much do anything for him, and because they know I'm his daughter and that I sometimes work cases with him they're used to me being there" You say elaborating more as you shut the door and slide your seat belt on watching Eren start the car.

He starts the car and pulls out of the parking lot, "yeah that makes sense" he replies nonchalantly playing music to mask the thick silence in the car.

You hated always being so quiet but you were always so caught up in your thoughts. It's almost like they consume you.

It seemed like Eren didn't mind it being this way, he preferred you probably didn't speak anyway considering how rude he was when you did.

As you guys got closer to the police station you started to get a little anxious. You knew you'd be able to pull this off, but there was a new chief of the station and you haven't interacted with him as much.

"We here" Eren say putting the car in park infront of the police station breaking you away from your thoughts.

You nod your head while taking off your seat belt. You were ready for this investigation and everything that came with it. But you couldn't help but feel like you were dragging Eren into your mess.

"Wait" you say catching his attention as he reached for the door. "Before we actually start this investigation are you sure you wanna do this?" You ask watching him remove his hand from the door and setting his body down to look over at you.

He laughs. "Y/N didn't we already do your super sacred pinky promise thing?" He asks still laughing a little. His response caught you off guard but yet again you expected this kind of attitude from him.

He gets a little serious laughing a little
Less than before, "No but in all seriousness Y/N, I meant what I said by wanting to catch the person that killed Sasha by all means."

You twist your body towards the door pull it open, "yeah you're right I guess I just wanted to make sure you still wanted to be a part of it since we're going to be doing a lot of illegal shit" You say stepping out of the car.

Eren steps out of the car hitting the lock bottom once you fully shut it, "I do illegal shit all the time, why would this bother me?"

You start walking towards the entrance, "Please tell me you don't have a criminal record" You say reaching the door and pulling it open as you walked half way through it holding it open long enough for Eren to hold it and walk through.