Earth-Shock

Last time, the Doctor has regenerated into his fifth live, and got himself a new attire that fits his new body. Now he and the Toon kids have landed on the Earth in the future, in the year 2526, and they exited out to see that they were in a series of caves by the looks of it. Tommy: "So... this is the future?" Doctor: "Yes... in the year 2526 to be exact." Jokey: "Doesn't look very futuristic to me..." Jokeo: "Yeah, it looks more like something from the past to me..." Melody: "Hey... there's some footprints on the ground... and they look like boots..." said Melody, before she and the others take a look at the tracks that she was talking about. Doctor: "You're right... they do look like the tracks of a boot... but the question is... who's tracks are these...?" Tommy: "Cybermen..." Jokey: "What?" Jokeo: "You know, those robots that wanted to convert people into beings like themselves that have no emotion." Jokey: "Oh yeah... those guys..." Tommy: "Cybermen..." Gidget: "Yes Tommy, we heard you first time." Tommy: "No!, Cybermen!, right behind you!" shouted Tommy, before Gidget and the others, including the Doctor, turned around to see a group of Cybermen coming towards them. Doctor: "Run!" shouted the Doctor, before he and the kids make a run for it, trying to escape the approaching Cybermen. It wasn't long before they found themselves in front of what looked like a spaceship, which was no doubt belonging to the Cybermen themselves. Jokey: "Um... this might be a guess... but I think this must the ship of the Cybermen..." Gidget: "Gee... what gave that detail away?" asked Gidget with sarcasm in her voice, before she and the others went in to check it out. Once inside, they see that the control room was empty, and see the monitor showing an image of the ship firing a beam that seems to be pulling what looked like an astroid to the planet. Doctor: "Oh my..." Melody: "What's wrong?" Doctor: "I think the Cybermen are trying to bring an astroid to the Earth... as a way to threaten the people of Earth to either convert into beings like themselves or perish by the asteroid's destruction..." Tommy: "That's bad... very bad..." Gidget: "How big is the destruction gonna be?" Doctor: "Are you familiar with the event 65 million years ago?" Jokey: "Huh?" Jokeo: "Oh no... that was the time when... the dinosaurs went extinct..." Doctor: "Yes... because believe it or not... that astroid that's coming this way... it's the same one..." Tommy: "But... that's impossible... it hit the earth 65 million years ago... and this is the future... how could it be the same one?" Doctor: "The beam that summoning the astroid... it's not just pulling the astroid from space... it's also pulling it from time as well... it's being taken to the future..." Melody: "Can you stop it?" Doctor: "Yes, I can set the beam to return the astroid back to it's original time, but that could be a problem... for the Cybermen are coming... I need time to reverse it..." Tommy: "Don't worry, we'll buy you some time." Jokey: "How?" Tommy: "Well... I have an idea..." said Tommy with a smile, while looking at a pair of empty Cybermen suits standing on the corner. Meanwhile, just outside of the ship, the Cybermen were returning, before seeing a pair of Cybermen coming out of the ship, which were really Tommy and Gidget inside one of the Cybermen suits for a disguise, while the other Cyberman was Jokey and Jokeo. Cyberman 1: "What is the answer of the human race?, have they decided to accept conversion?" Tommy: "They have not given their answer yet." Cyberman 2: "They must make their decision soon, for it's only a matter of time before the astroid makes it impact on the planet." Jokey: "Of course there's a chance that the one called the Doctor and his companions stop us." Cyberman 3: "The Doctor... name sounds familiar in data banks... Doctor be time traveler that is known to encounter our kind a few times and has companions that are known as freaks." Jokeo: "Hey!, we are not freaks!" shouted Jokeo from inside the stomach of the Cyberman suit, which alerted the Cybermen that they were facing imposters. Cyberman 1: "Alert, you two are not Cybermen, imposters must be deleted." said the Cyberman leader, before Gidget uses her psychic powers to send the Cybermen flying into a wall, knocking them all out. Tommy, Gidget, Jokey and Jokeo came out of the Cybermen suits, and went back to the Doctor and Melody. Tommy: "Did you get the astroid back to it's own time?" Doctor: "Yes, I was able to do so, thanks to you four, well done." Melody: "Too bad I didn't do anything..." Doctor: "Don't worry Melody, I'm sure you'll have your moment to shine again." Jokey: "Hey, what's this button do?" asked Jokey, before he pushes it, and then the alarms went off, and a computer voice that says 'alert, ship will self-destruct in 1 minute' was heard. Melody: "Really?" Jokey: "Sorry..." Doctor: "Well... at least the Cybermen won't be able to try again on getting the astroid here... now... time to run again!" said the Doctor, before he and the kids make a run for it, trying to get away from the Cybermen ship and back to the TARDIS, which begins to fade away from the scene before the Cybermen ship blows up, destroying itself and the Cybermen up into a million pieces. As the TARDIS flying through the Time Vortex again, the Doctor and the kids were trying to catch their breath after all the running they just did. Doctor: "Okay... everyone alright?" Tommy: "I'm okay... sis?" Melody: "I'm fine..." Gidget: "Me too..." Jokey: "Me three..." Jokeo: "So am I... boy... that was... too close..." Doctor: "Yeah... but it's all over now... the Earth is safe from harm... the astroid has returned to it's right place and time... and the Cybermen are no more... for now at least... for I got a feeling that we might not have seen the last of them..." said the Doctor, while the kids nodded as they too shared the same feeling about not believing they have seen the last of the Cybermen.