Part 1: Am I dreaming?

(Sakura and her best friend Hinata are in a cafe. It looks like they are arguing about something for hours)

Sakura: I can't believe you liked the villain more than the hero.

Hinata: Yes, not only me. Most people who read that novel loved the villain more.

Sakura: But the hero was clearly described as very handsome and kind-hearted. And the female lead fell for him.

Hinata: The female lead was a fool to understand his fake love. Besides, the writer described the villain as more handsome and his character development was fascinating.

Sakura: How could she understand? The villain tried to kill her twice!

Hinata: But he didn’t kill her. The real killer was the hero, for power, fame, and his wife.

Sakura: How can you say that?

Hinata: The hero killed the villain to achieve his goals.

Sakura: Isn’t that justified? I mean most novel villains are killed by the hero.

Hinata: But this is different. It’s based on a true story, meaning they really killed him. I felt too bad for the villain.

Sakura: I loved it. The man who tried to kill his wife is nothing but an idiot.

Hinata: You shouldn't say that. The female lead wasn’t loyal to him.

Sakura: Was he loyal?

Hinata: Yes, he was.

Sakura: No, he wasn’t. He took away the hero’s power and became a terrible king.

Hinata: No, you’re wrong. He was very capable and kind.

Sakura: How can you say that? The novel didn’t show his kindness.

Hinata: But I’m pretty sure he was. He had a heart of gold.

Sakura: Really?

Hinata: Yes...

Sakura: Fine, live in your villainous world. I’m leaving. Huh!

Hinata: Yeah, yeah, leave! That's what you always do!

(At My Room)

I am Lying on my bed.My room is not too big but it's cozy.I can't stop thinking that Hinata was so possessive about that. (Looking at the novel she gave me) 'MOON LOVERS.' (Picks it up from the table, something falls on the floor) What is that? A ring. It's not mine. Maybe it's Hinata's. I'll give it back tomorrow. (Wears the ring) Now I won't forget.

( next Morning)

Ah, the sunrays hurt my eyes. Why is it so sunny today? I can't even open my eyes. I feel like I slept on a stone. My back is hurting. (Opens eyes slowly) Wait! this is not my room! Where am I? (I jump in shock.) This room is clearly different from any other place. A lady is coming towards me, wearing traditional clothes. She looks about 50, glaring at me.

Lady: Do you think this is a hotel? You took three days to wake up.
Me: What? I—
Lady: What kind of clothes are you wearing?
Me: It's pajamas for sleeping.
Lady: I don’t want to hear it. Now come and work here.
Me: Work?(She leaves the room. I come out and realize it’s a restaurant. Everyone is wearing the same clothes. Is this a dream? The worst dream of my life.)

Man: Hey, you girl. Why are you standing there? Go wash the dishes.

I hesitate but to make everything clear, I went to wash the dishes. I don’t know why I am even doing this. Suddenly, one plate falls from my hand and breaks. That lady approaches me, looking furious. She hits my head.