Part 7 : Sakura and her creativities

These 99 ways are useless.. About 70 of them are for boys. Ahh, it makes me more and more mad..Hmm, what is that? To make him fall for me, I have to look pretty. This novel..it makes me do those things which I never agreed to do in real life. Ahh, so frustrating... I am missing my tomboy style..Whatever.. It's time to be girly girl. Okay.. I have to do that.

-Lady choi, I want to see all the dress I have.
-Now?
-Yes, right now.
(* To look beautiful, I have to choose the perfect dress first. Let's see if I have that dress or not)

(It's time to check..)

-No, this is too colourful
-What about this? (Hin)
-Nah..more like a disco ball
-And this?
- Too simple
-This?
-Too gorgeous
(2 Hours later)
-Your Highness, it's the last of your 200 dresses.
-Hehh, already? Haiya..I have to many dresses. But none of them is perfect for a date. How tiring.. Hinata!
-Yes, your highness
-Bring me a paper and pen please.
-okay.

(*though none of them are perfect. I have to make one. What should I make?fit and flar dress? Midi dress?sundress?frock? A bikini..no! What I am thinking about.AAhhaa,finally I got it)

(A few hours later)

-Your highness, what is this? (Hinata)
-what do you think?
-Isn't it a dress?
-Yes, Is it good?
-Wow..I have never seen any dress like this before
-How could you see? It's the new creation of Sakura.
(*Finally, I made it. This dress looks little traditional but more classy. Overall...PERFECT)
-Now, give the design to royal tailor. I don't want any mess with my design. Make sure about it.
-o-okay, your highness. It will be ready within two days!
-I want it tomorrow

(Sakura is trying to sleep)

Why can't I sleep? That hayato thing is still on my mind. Hayato's smile was actually attractive.. Ahh what I am thinking about. Ahh..

(Lady choi and hinata ran into my room)

-Your highness, is there something wrong?(lady choi)
-no, I was just trying to sleep. Sorry for disturbing you guys.
-No, it's our duty. (Hinata).
-Lady choi you can leave. Hinata, are you free now?
-y-yes, your highness.
-Let's talk if you are not tired.
~No, your highness. You can talk to me as long as you want.
-okay then..
(Lady choi left the room)
-Hinata, have you ever felt something.. -something what?
-Something different with your heart? Like it beats too much after seeing someone?
-Y-yeah, I felt it twice.
-(her eyes get widen) ohh really? Have you ever hear romantic music.. But nobody else hear it
-(hinata nods)
-Oww, you are at the same stage like me..
-Your highness, I think you are lately tired. Please take some rest..
-How could I? I can't sleep. Each time I tried to sleep I saw the visions of that bastard..huh! But who is that person whom you feel for?
-That person.. Is..umm
-Say it.. Think of me as your friend
-It's..
-yes, who is he?
-I don't know him ... (Hinata is blushing,she doesn't want to tell her that she likes haruki)
-Ohh, that's more difficult..
(*I look at her. She looks very tired. Yeah, it's true that she always ran after me and it's a very tiring job. She looks so sleepy)

-Hinata!
-yes, your highness.
-You can go.
-are you sure, your highness?
-Yes,Have a good sleep.
-You too.

(Hinata left)

(Hayato's hall)

It's midnight. Hayato is still working. But can't focus at all. He starts liking sakura more. It's pretty weird. He almost kissed sakura today. But lastly he controlled himself. He is thinking :

'What will she gonna do with that book? Is she that obsessed? or lonely? She told me that day that she feels bored here. Is she missing home. Well, I guess I should spend more time with her. My crazy queen..'( hayato smiled and started writing something )