Yes!!!!!

Alex's POV

"I'm sorry." I told the unconscious bodies of Nightmare and Steve. They didn't reply, but I knew they wouldn't have. I grabbed both their hands and used my ender pearls to teleport them to Herobrine. Tears touched my skin as I landed next to him.

"H-here. Take them. But please, please help Steve!" I told him as he looked down at them.

"Hmmmm. Tempting, but, no. Take her away!!!" He replied and two wither skeletons grabbed me and dragged me to a cell at the end of the hallway.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I screamed and yelled at him as a smug grin appeared on his face.

Herobrine's POV

"Now to get the prisoners ready." I said happily with a grin on my face.

I signalled to a few zombies and they dragged Steve and Nightmare into their especially made cell.

                                             *A while later*

"Now, are you ready to this thing die?" I said evily. I wanted to laugh so badly when I saw Nightmare's pathetic and scared face.

"Please! STOP!!!!!!!!" She screamed in a half scared, half angry voice.

"Hehe." I chuckled. This was funny. How she thought I cared about what she liked and loved! "Hehe." I chuckled again.

Jelly's POV

That was it. Nobody mocks Nightmare like that! I prepared myself with all the strength I had left. And......

CRASH!!!!!!! BANG!!!! BOOM!!!!!!!!!

I crashed into the bars of the cage and knocked a bar free. I managed to squeeze through the bars and jump away. I couldn't look back because I knew I was losing precious time and strength already, I didn't want to die. I managed to sprint/jump onto the bridge and finally took a glimpse at behind me. There were around 30 hostile mobs surrounding me. Without thinking I jumped off the bridge and fell into a pool of lava.

I couldn't really see anything but I let myself sink into the lava around me, hoping nobody would be able to get me.

Nightmare's POV

"YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cried out with total happiness. There was now hope! We had a chance!