Should I do this?

Nightmare's POV

When the school day was finally over I went back to the dull little orphanage and went straight to my room. It had now been three weeks, and I now only had one more week to capture Steve.

"Ok. I will capture him tonight. Tonight. Tonight. " I thought nervously. A wave of guilt and sadness overcame me as I thought about turning in a player like that. I didn't think anyone deserved to be held captive by Herobrine. I took out my gear from my chest and put them in my inventory. First I took out my enchanted lead, then my enchanted diamond sword (I hoped I wouldn't need it), then my 5 potions of invisibility, 3 potions of swiftness, and finally my enchanted diamond helmet. I was ready.

I waited until around 12 am and climbed out the window of my room.

"Ouch!" I said when I fell down much harder than I thought I would.

I got up and used one of my invisibility potions. I ran over to where I had seen Steve enter his house. I climbed speedily up the side of a wall until I was looking through Steve's bedroom window. He was sleeping? Steve appeared to being fighting himself in his sleep. "Oooookay...." I thought to myself. I've never seen someone sleep like that. But ok. I carefully pulled open the window without anyone noticing and climbed through.

"Should I do this?" I quietly asked myself while I watched him sleep. "The players and villagers already think I'm a monster. This will only strengthen that believe." I thought as guilt and second thoughts crossed my mind.

I held my enchanted leads in my hand and prepared myself for the screams.

Herobrine's POV

*Two and a half months earlier*

"This is going to be great!" I thought evily. Soon my plan will be complete. Soon. And thanks to Steve, it's going to be easy.

I teleported to the inside of a boys room. I looked through some of his books, pigs? Why would anyone have books about pigs! I thought and tried to stop myself laughing.

The room was fairly small. With blue walls and green carpet. There was a small (two by two) shelf with lots of books about pigs, wolves, and sheep. On the walls were simple paintings of non-hostile mobs. "Pathetic!" I thought. And finally, in the center of the back wall was a bed, on the bed was him, Steve.

Steve's POV

I was dreaming. I ran. I ran and ran as fast as I could through fires and walls of netherack. My whole life swam before me and I was caught at a dead end. I turned around and saw a player-like mob with piercing white eyes. I screamed and stared at her soulless eyes.

"What have you done!!! How dare you!!!" The mob screamed at me.

"Who-who, are you?" I asked in utter fear.

"I. Am. Nightmare!!!" She screamed even louder and began throwing fireballs at me, luckily only just missing.

"Please! Please stop!!!" I yelled jumping past a fireball.

I woke up. Someone was in my room. I saw two pairs of glowing white eyes. Then a full body emerged. I screamed. But I couldn't scream. I felt something on my mouth and realised it was (somehow) taped shut.

The body was like the one I met before, but different? It had the same brown hair as the other, but the hair was way shorter. It wore a blue shirt and darker blue pants, and an evil grin. I tried running but found I was (again somehow) being tied down with leads. The player-like mob emerged from the darkness and was staring right at me.

"Yes! You will do nicely. Now sit still, an "nobody" gets hurt!" He said evily and grinned bigger.

I struggled and struggled. Then him came closer.

"Before I take you, I just want to let you know who I am.... Herobrine!!!" He said and slept inside of me.

I felt him overpowering me and I felt myself being forced aside. I struggled with all my willpower but couldn't stop him.

My entire body had been taken over............