Coal

Nightmare's POV

I looked down at my arm and it was turning to coal. The coal began to spread through my body and I felt suddenly freezing. The chill went up my spine and I tried to scream, but only black smoke came out. This was terribly wrong! What was happening!?!

"What. H-have. You. Done?" I managed to grasp out. I fell unconscious, again.

Tony's POV

I watched as she fell to the ground unconscious. This wasn't supposed to happen, we still needed her.

I quickly unlocked the cell and managed to drag Nightmare up to where Emerald was sitting peacefully, the darkness had almost consumed her unconscious body. Emerald gasped in horror.

"W-what. The. Nether. Happened!?!" She gasped as I dropped Nightmare on the ground in front of the fire.

"I-I don't know! She just started turning to coal!" I half yelled back to busy checking her pulse and trying to, dare I say it, help her.

"Fire! Try putting her in the fire!" Emerald burst out and we put Nightmare into the fire. The coal started to disappear and her body began going back to, well, normal.

"Huh! What's going on!!" Nightmare yelled sitting up, now fully back to normal.

Nightmare's POV

I suddenly felt some life pour into me and I woke up. I was lying inside the fireplace! What the Nether was going on!?!

"Huh! What's going on!?!" I yelled startled to see Tony and Emerald standing in front of me, watching me and now smiling.

"Yes! Great job Em!" Tony yelled in excitement and looked at Emerald. She started, blushing?

"Hello? Still sitting inside a Notch damn fireplace after turning into coal and falling unconscious!!" I yelled angrily at them who seemed to not even notice me there, they still stared into one-another's eyes. Ugh.

"Oh yes, right! Well back to prison for you!" Tony said suddenly and knocked me out, again!

~~~~

I woke up on my bed in my cell. I could hear Emerald giggling upstairs, I face-palmed.

"Great. They didn't even tell me what the Nether was going on! Rude!" I yelled, more to myself than anybody else.

Well, I have no idea what happened. Oh well. I guess I can find that out later. I learned back against the wall on my bed and closed my eyes.

Herobrine's POV

I paced and paced in the throne room. I couldn't believe Nightmare was caught! I have been sending mobs to retrieve her, but the occasional one that survives says they couldn't get past a very skilled two players, one girl with a bow and arrow, the other a boy with an enchanted iron sword. Both very skilled. And meeting the description that Red have me when she returned with Jelly. Both were a little startled, but other than that ok. And I made up the little, mishap, that happened with Jelly by letting her spend an entire afternoon in the lava cake room. Let's just say, we ran out in the first hour.

I guess I'll just have to save her myself.