Strange?

Nightmare's POV

Alex told me a lot about Steve during lunch. Like how he used to be the nicest person ever, always helping others, being kind, and he himself used to be bullied. Until about 2 months ago when he suddenly just, changed. He became a horrible bully, got a bullying gang, and was the opposite to himself. Everyone guessed he had just suddenly grown up, and that had changed him.

I listened carefully to every detail. At first I listened because I thought the information might come in use for capturing him. Then I got interested, really interested. "How could he just change like that?" I found myself thinking.

Alex even talked about his room changed to. Instead of his usual blue walls, books about pigs, his paintings of happy things, everything about him changed.

Alex's POV

I told Grace almost everything. It felt good to talk to someone about these things. But it also scared me to talk about how Steve had changed. We used to get on so well. I felt a tear strike my cheek, and stopped taking.

"Is that it?" Grace asked disappointed.

"Um. Yes, yes. That's all." I lied to her quietly.

I couldn't tell her the last part, it could ruin our friendship. Instead I occupied myself with eating a piece of  cake my mum made. I glanced up once finished and saw Grace looking distantly at me. It was weird. She was looking at me, but I could tell she wasn't really looking at me. As if she was thinking deeply about something.

"How do you know all that?" Grace asked after a minute.

"Oh. Um. I just do. K." I said awkwardly and shifted in my seat.

Grace looked like she new I was lying, but she didn't say anything. I figured she thought it wasn't that much of a big deal. And I was glad for that.

After lunch we both headed down to PVP. We didn't really talk to each other, but I was alright with that. I didn't really feel like talking to anyone.

Nightmare's POV

When we got to PVP class I relieved to see Steve standing in the center, without his gang. A smirk appeared on my face. I looked down at the floor.

I was standing in a huge oval shaped room mostly made of quartz. Along with red a thick red stripe going all around the walls, glowstone on the sealing, and quartz seats around the edges. I looked quite amazing.

Everyone gathered into the center of the hall and a tall male teacher stepped to the front of the class. He had emerald green eyes, short blond hair slightly spiky, dark grey shorts, and a white T-shirt.

"Alright class! Welcome back to the PVP arena! And I hope you have all remembered your armour!" The teacher yelled to everyone there.

Uh, oh. I don't have any armour. I thought nervously.

While the rest of the class was putting their iron armour on I walked up to the teacher.

"Hi sir. My name is Grace. I'm actually new here." I told him nervously. I hoped he was going to be nice.

"Uh yes. Grace. Well my name is Mathew Oak. But you can call me Mr Oak, ok." I nodded. " This is the PVP arena, I can tell you about it during the lesson. But can you put on some armour and get your sword ready.

"Um. Well I don't actually have any armour or swords." I said a little more cheerfully, having a good feeling about this lesson.

"Oh well. You can borrow some for today." Mr Oak said thoughtfully and walked over to a double chest at the back.

When he came back he handed me a set of iron armour and a stone sword. I put on the armour straight away and swung my sword around a little.

When everyone else had done the same Mr Oak stepped to the front of the class and the class went silent, all awaiting his instructions.

"Now class. Today we will be demonstrating PVP with swords. I will be pairing you up to lightly PVP fight each other. But remember, I don't want anyone getting hurt. So don't ever directly hit anyone, keep your armour on at all times, don't mess around with your weapons, and lastly, always listen to the teacher and stop if I tell you to. Does everyone understand?" Everyone (except the teacher) nodded.

"Good. Now Tyson, you will go with Scott. Alice, you will go with George. Alex, you can go with Ella." Alex nervously walked over to a pretty girl with aqua eyes, long blondish, brownish hair, and wearing a newly bought shiny iron armour. Mr Oak continued to pair people until finally there was only me and Steve left.

I smirked at the thought of fighting Steve.

"Ah, and that leaves Grace and Steve. Off you go." He said and pointed to a spot in the far corner of the arena.

Me and Steve walked over there, Steve swinging his sword around in the air.

"Ok. Let's do this." I said and put myself into an attack position.

Steve swung his sword at me, only just missing me. I started to fight back furiously. I felt all the anger from all the past years hit me with a tsunami of rage and I fought him like I'd wanted to do for so long. The fight went on for what only seemed like a few minutes while Steve seemed to be somehow overpowering me. It was unlike anything I'd seen before, no one had ever been able to overpower me like that. Then it was over when the teacher called everyone to the center.