This Sucks

Nightmare's POV

I couldn't sleep. I sat up on my bed and turned on the TV. It was the news. I cursed under my breath and tried to switch the channel, but it was the same on every channel. I tried to turn it off, but the batteries had run out. I sat back and decided to watch for a while. I regretted it straight after.

More breaking news! Nightmare was spotted again this afternoon when citizens watched in horror as she flew right above the village carrying some sort of weapon. A tallish male player with green eyes and wearing a blue checkered hoodie and black pants appeared on the screen. We have a witness joining us here: "Well yes Nightmare was flying right above me and many others. She was carrying a strange weapon, however we could not see clearly what it was."  Said the boy. "How did you feel seeing her like that?" Asked the news reporter. "It was pretty scary to see her obviously planning to destroy us all. I think we should all say goodbye to our loved ones before Nightmare destroys us." He finnished. "Thank you Jack, for that small insight of what some people are feeling. I personally must agree with you about saying goodbye to your loved ones.

And on top of that, Nightmare has believed to have set fire to a school, MC High. So she is definitely becoming more dangerous by the second." She started to cry. "I'm-I'm sorry. I just don't think I can do this anymore! Nightmare! If you're watching this, be afraid! We will hunt you down and you WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!" She starts to have a mental break-down and was pulled away from the camera. She started to scream more and cursing horrible things directed at me, Nightmare.

I grabbed my pillow and buried my face in it. At least nobody saw my eyes. Now everyone knew I was in the village. I know they will hunt me down, and find me.

So now I've got even more problems.

1: My dad is trying to take over Minecraft.

2: My dad has taken over the Nether.

3: Steve is now involved in this.

4: Steve is badly wounded and has been badly effected.

5: The entire of Minecraft knows that I'm in this village.

6: I'm being hunted down by armies from all over Minecraft.

7: The Nether is being destroyed.

8: Everyone (except Herobrine) has been enslaved.

9: Every player (except Steve), NPC, and Herobrine, wants to kill me.

10: Oh yeah! And to top it all off, this STUPID TV WON'T TURN OFF!!!!

In short, my life officially sucks.