Steve?

Nightmare's POV

                                                  *Present time*

I readied myself with my enchanted helmet, sword and leads. I towered over the sleeping boy and held the sword in my hand. I held my sword in the air, it's blade facing down to the boy's stomach. I new the sword wouldn't kill him because of the way it was enchanted, just put him to the brink. But I also new he would suffer a fate worse than death. Tears fell down my cheek and I felt like bursting into tears. I went to strike. The sword blade was inches away from Steve, he turned over to face me and his eyes opened.

They.Were.White.

"Herobrine!!!!" I screamed in insane anger.

There were no words to describe how I felt. I was so angry! I was so scared! I was so annoyed! So much rage pulsed through me and I just didn't know what to do. I wanted kill, I wanted kill so badly! For a second I thought about what might happen if I killed the Steve's body, for that second I even considered it thinking it might kill both of them. But I pushed that thought away and tried to stay calm. "Screw that!" I thought and decided this wasn't the time to be calm.

"Steve" stared at me as if he couldn't speak.

"WHAT IN MINECRAFT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at him so loudly that I was sure that everyone in the village could hear. "Uh, oh." I thought fora moment.

Herobrine suddenly leapt out of Steve and stood in front of me. We stared deeply at each other for a few seconds and Herobrine disappeared. Leaving me and a heavily breathing Steve alone in a room where a fire has started.

I didn't really know why I did it, but I grabbed Steve's unconscious body and teleported to my hidden Nether portal. I pulled him through and struggled to drag him to the entrance of my hideout.

It was a small roundish chamber made of netherbrick. In the center of the back wall was a single bed with a simple painting 1 block above it. A 2 by 2 block fire was forever  And finally were two double chests on either side of the bed. It was plain and simple, but it was the only place in the Nether that was free of Herobrine.

I placed Steve on the bed and sat in a corner to think and clear my mind. It had been a long and confusing day.

Steve's POV

I woke up and opened my eyes, suddenly remembering I couldn't even do so. But I did, my eyes were open. "Probably a coincidence." I thought depressingly.

My head started hurting and I automatically went to put my hand on it. My hand went to touch my forehead.

I tried to sit up. I sat up.

I tried to wave my hand in front of my face. I saw my hand wave at my face.

Hope filled me and I wanted it to be true. I wished I would be free. I've wished that for such a long time. Could it be true? Was I finally free of Herobrine?

I looked around and I was sitting in a small netherbrick chamber and I was sitting on a bed.

"Where am I?" I said in wonder.

"My home, now." Said a sad girls voice. She sounded as if she'd been crying. It was coming from the corner.

I looked at the corner and saw a girl, her head in her knees, her back hunched, her slightly curly brown hair hanging down to the floor. But her face was so buried that I couldn't see her face.

"Who are you?" I asked the girl. I searched for any weapons, but failed to find any.

"You. Know. My. Name." She replied.

I didn't really know what to say. "I don't know her. Do I?" I thought silently.