I Got It

Tony's POV

I suddenly woke up from my nightmare. It had been about if I had failed my mission, we would lose the war. And we would all die.

I tried to get back to sleep, but failed. It was almost dawn anyway, so I got out of bed and saw Steve sleeping peacefully.

I wanted to punch him in the face every time I saw him, I just couldn't believe Steve of all players, would actually want this war to happen! Why would any player want to help a mob, and not only that, he wanted to help the most evil mob of them all! I couldn't believe it, all I knew was that Steve must get what he deserves and the mobs must be defeated.

I walked out the room quietly and into the main room. I looked down at all the poor players with many injuries all over them. Most were burn marks and scars, some were deep scratches and cuts, and occasionally were big black bruises. I felt really sorry for them. I sighed.

Suddenly a small letter appeared out of nowhere and fluttered down in front of me. I took it and opened it. It read:

Meet me at the usual spot in the forest.
I have good news.

I nodded and began walking out of the bunker. I knew who it was from and I have been anxiously awaiting her return.

I walked through the forest and down to the small clearing with a miniature waterfall streaming quietly. By the waterfall stood a girl wearing a purple hoodie, dark blue pants, and had longish brown hair. She had beautiful emerald green eyes and a pretty smile. Emerald.

"Hi Emerald." I said and walked over to her.

"Hi Tony!" She said happily.

She was only a year younger than me, and was always happy. And was very skillful with a bow and arrow. I had a slight crush on her. But wasn't exactly proud of it.

"What's the news?" I asked her.

"I got it. I got the magma cube."

"It's a good thing Alex talks in her sleep. And Steve. Thanks to them I've been able to piece together Nightmare's weakness." I thought to myself proudly.

"Great!" I said excitedly.

"It's back at the hideout." She said happily.

I grinned. Soon our plan will be set into action, and Nightmare and Herobrine will be powerless to stop it.

Author's Note: Wow that was short! Sorry guys! Oh yeah and do you like the newest characters?

Tony is Queenyno1's character.

Red is SunsetDragon 's character.

Flair is LizForLife 's character.

And Emerald is FlameBird12 's character!

Once again, all characters will be added. So don't worry if yours hasn't yet. And I hope you are still enjoying the book!

Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Follow

And Share!

Thanks, Anni out!