1

Wednesday, December 20
5:00 P.M.

This year is my last year at Tokyo University studying as a nutritionist. I decided to take this path because I struggled with an eating disorder for half of my childhood. I want to help other people as well who struggle with eating disorders.

"Hey y/n!" My best friend yells from her room.

"Yes!" I responded as stared at my computer. I'm sitting down in the living room as my classwork is lying on the coffee table.

I've been trying to finish my last essay before leaving to visit my uncle Fuki for Christmas this year. It's only going to be for a few days but I haven't seen him in months! He's too busy training.

"Sooo~." She sings as she slowly walks towards the couch and sits down looking down at me.

I suspiciously looked at her before sighing.

"Thank you so much!." She jumps up on the couch from happiness. "He will be here in five minutes!" She runs to her room.

Her boyfriend is always in this dorm half the day, he eats, sleeps, shits and the cycle repeats. I might say there's nothing wrong with that, yes there is! Everything about this man screams run for your life!

I always feel uncomfortable around him and if I tell her she'll defend him and fire at me for never having a boyfriend! So I'll just keep it and let her deal with that ...trash.

I hurried into my room and picked something comfortable that covered every inch of my body. I change out of my tiny shorts and tank top and put on my long sweatpants and a hoodie.

I always wanna be free when I'm home!

I sat back down and continued typing on my computer. Not long after I heard the door of her room open and she ran straight to the door.

My body stiffened and I ignored the feeling and continued to work.

I heard the keys being slammed down on the table by the door making me jump.

Ignore. Ignore. Ignore!

"He's here y/n will be in my room!" She tells me.

"Okay," I called out not taking a single glance behind me.

I heard the door close and I quickly got up and went straight out the door, I put on my shoes, grabbed the soccer ball next to the door, and made my way down the soccer field.

Past

Monday, November 13

"Hey, girl! This is my man Yuto." She happily introduces me to her boyfriend.

I look at him up and down and look at her, with a nervous smile.

He looks like a pervert! ... And a red flag. But I can't discriminate against someone just by their looks, be nice and respectful.

"Hi, nice to meet you I'm y/n L/n." I wave.

"Nice to me you I'm Yuto." He says flatly as he looks at my face and slowly down to my chest.

I clap my hands bringing them up to my face. "I'll get going I have soccer practice!" I waved goodbye as I turned around and left them alone.

Time skip

As I got home from a long soccer practice, I saw a man's shoes right next to the door but I didn't see hers. I furrow my eyebrows and slowly make myself in.