2

Y/n

Saturday, January 11
1:00 p.m.

Today is Saturday meaning I need to deep clean the close. I already finished cleaning my room and organizing my closet all I need to do is finish cleaning the bathroom and mop the living room and kitchen.

Ushijima and I need to talk about how will handle groceries, and who will clean what because I am not the only one using everything.

As I was cleaning the sink it was hard for me to listen to anything, how I sang or how I sounded because I'm listening to music at full volume.

I happily sing and do little body movements, enjoying the sound of the music.

I wipe the wet sink with a new clean and dry towel, getting everything clean and dry before grabbing my basket with the cleaning supplies. I place the towel in there before turning around.

When I turned around Ushijima was standing right outside the door making my whole body tremble in fear.

I place my hand on my chest and close my eyes. "Don't scare me." I breathe out. "I get scared too easily," I say and I catch one last breath. "Can I help you?" I ask and look up at him.

I admire his outfit, he is wearing black sweatpants and a t-shirt that hugs his muscles. I stare at his long fingers and veins that are pumping with blood.

Something in my body stirs, that's so turn on.

"My apologies for scaring you." He apologizes.

He brings my attention up to his face. "Oh yeah, no worries. Did you need anything?" I ask easing my eyebrows.

"Yeah. The bathroom." He points in the bathroom.

"Yeah yeah go for it." I chuckled and walked out of the bathroom. "Oh and before I forget when you're done, would you mind talking about how we are going to compórtate with the house chores and groceries?" I informed him.

"Yeah will talk." He says and closes the door in my face.

Well, I guess I'll have to get used to his coldness.

"Okay," I say popping my lips and walking to the storage room, and now that I think about it how long has he been there looking at me?

I slam my palm in my head, did he hear me sing? How bad was it? I sigh and walk to the couch, I've worked hard today maybe a little nap won't hurt.

Ushijima

🏐

Today I finished my morning routine, cleaned my room, and did laundry. Y/n has been cleaning the whole morning while I was just in my room too shy to go ask if she needed anything.

I've been in my room pretty much the whole morning and I needed to go use the bathroom, so I ignored my shyness and went out to the bathroom.

I knocked on the bathroom door but no answer, I knocked again and waited for her response but yet again no answer.

I opened the door and saw the bathroom clean. The shower is clean as well as the bathtub. I turn my attention to see her moving her body in little movements, while her eyes are closed.