3

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐫𝐥
---

i slowly open my eyes and try to stretch but feel arms wrap tightly around my waist now remembering i fell asleep with paige.

"mmm don't get up please 5 more minutes" she sighs out before adjusting to get comfy.

"paige, i have to get back to my dorm lily is probably freaking out trying to find where i am." i laugh out.

"okay but can you hang out later" she says groaning. holding out the r.

"we'll see if you let go of me" i smile looking up at her.

she looks down and i realize how close our faces are. i can feel her breath on my lips but i get up.

"okay, ill text you if i can hang out." i smile while tapping her chest.

"okay, bye and thank you" she sighs rubbing her hands down her face.

"bye" i say softly then walking out.

when i walk out i see azzi, kk, and some of the other girls in the living room. they looking at me with a look and my face turns red immediately going to the door.

when i get in my car and start driving i cant get the feeling of cuddling with paige off of my body. it felt like home somehow.

when i pull up to my dorms i get i. the elevator and unlock our dorm room door.

"OMG YOUR ALIVE, I WAS ABOUT TO GO CRAZY" lily yells running and hugging me.

"now where the fuck were you last night" she sighs.

"so, when i brang paige to her apartment i put her in her bed and i was about to leave but she asked to stay, and she told me to take some clothes and i did so, i stayed and we ended up cuddling and we might hang out later..." i smile a light blush going across my face.

"GIRL WHAT AHHH" she screams.

i giggle and go to my room realizing i still have paige's sweatpants and shirt on. i go to text her.

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐞

i still have you sweatpants and shirt
so i'll bring them when we hang out
later.

no no it's alright keep them
they look better on you anyways.

i can feel myself blush as me and paige keep texting. me and paige decide to go out for lunch and go shopping at 12 and it's 11 so i start to get ready.

i put on camo pants, with a grey cropped shirt, and a hoodie. i grab my air forces and put them on before going to my bathroom. i brush my teeth, fix up my hair, and do light makeup before grabbing my bag.

"and where do you think your going" lily says getting up to stand infront of me.

"going to hang out with paige" i slightly blush.

"gianna you said you wouldn't start liking her." she sighs out with a worried expression.

"i'm not, i swear, i literally met her 2 days ago. i can't go hang out with friends?" i sigh out.