6

"paige i don't know what to do, i live with her! how can i avoid her if i live with her? i can't get a new apartment im a broke college student." i groan pacing around paige's apartment.

"you can always move in here and stay in my room. i wouldn't mind taking the couch or we could share my bed." paige throws an idea out

"i don't want to barge in on your privacy though." i frown standing infront of her.

paige puts her hands on my face which makes my breathe hitch and get my words stuck in my throat.

"i don't care. i would love to have you here, you wouldn't be barging in on anything" paige smiles at me.

"okay. but can you drive me to get my stuff and help?" i smile back.

"of course let's go gigi" she grabs my hand and we walk out.

when we pull up to me and lily's apartment we go straight to my room.

"already have photos of me up here huh?" paige smirks.

"shut up." i smile taking them down to put in a box i saved from when i moved in.

i take the photos of my and lily out of the frames and throw them into the garbage can, frowning while doing so.

i few tears fall down my face as i avoid making eye contact with paige knowing she will freak.

"hey this is pretty cool" paige says happily

"yea." i say trying to act normal, but i didn't look which made her confused.

"you didn't even see it?" she says confused.

she goes to look at my face and sees the tears, she frowns and puts the object down she was holding and just pulls me into a hug.

"it's okay, losing friends, especially your best friend can be hard. just try not to think about it. how about tonight the team and us go out to have some fun?" she smiles backing away from the hug.

"deal" i smile as i go to pick up some more things

———

me and paige have packed up all the boxes and we are bringing them all down her to car right now.

"i don't know what i'm gonna do with most of the decorations, i might just give them to goodwill or something" i shrug

"i wouldn't mind some of them in my room" paige says

"i dont want to ruin your purple vibe with the posters on your wall" i smile

"you could never ruin anything" paige smiles.

i feel my stomach go warm and i feel a light blush across my face but i ignore it.

when we get back to paige's apartment we unbox everything and put it up, mostly just hanging the photos of me and paige up around and putting some of the decorations paige liked from my room in hers.

she also emptied out a side of her closet so i can put my clothes up.

after we were done we decided to sit in the living room while we wait to see if the team wants to do something tonight.

"GIRL BOO!" i hear as the door opens.

i smile as i go to hug kk.

"hey girly pop!" she says

"hii kk" i giggle.

i see ice and azzi behind her and give them the same hug.

"do you guys want to go out tonight?" paige asks