11

gianna.louis

louis

liked by paigebueckers and 2,924 others

outfit 1 of my 3 halloween costumes for this october 😘 (and party 1 of 3)

i knock on paige's door repeatedly until she opens it.

she freezes when she sees my outfit, but i ignore it, "do you have a costume yet we are going to that party with your team" i smile.

"of course, i have the outfit that you chose me do you want me to go put it on?" she asks.

"of course? what's a halloween party without a costume." i laugh pushing her to her room.

ice walks out since that's paige's roomie and when she sees me she gives me a hug "you look so good" she smiles.

"thank youuu i love your outfit" i smile.

"thank you!" she smiles, "are you waiting for paige?" she asks.

"yes she just went to change." i smile pointing to her door.

paige walks out in her outfit and i run up to her, we dressed up or atleast tried to as princess bubblegum and marceline. she's just wearing black pants with a black crop top, and all black jordan 4's. and im wearing a pink dress outfit with some sleeves, white socks and pink heels.

"alright are we ready to go?" paige asks me and ice.

"yes!" i jump excitedly.

we all go down to the parking lot and get in paige's car.

we pull up to the party and we see all the uconn wbb team immediately and i give everybody a hug. i smile as we start talking and we all walk into the party together. the house is big. like really big but we decided to get drinks except for all the dd's of the night. thankfully i'm not tonight so i can drink finally! but paige can't.

i go over to the drink stand and grab a cup of this punch i already know is probably 99% alcoholic.

paige decided to stay by me all night especially after one of the last parties we were at. i start drinking and dancing to tons of the songs.