10

gianna.louis

louis

liked by ice

liked by ice.brady and 4,283 others...

HALLOWEEN 😊😊 (me bc it's the first day of october)

"PAIGGEEEE!" i knock on paige's door.

paige finally opens the door with a tired face.

"goodmorning to you too gianna" she laughs.

"paige its 10 in the morning no way. your still sleeping? ITS OCTOBER!!!!" i yell again while walking into her apartment.

"so?...." the blonde asks questionably.

"well first of all it's your birth month so maybe cheer up, and ITS HALLOWEEN TIME!!" i smile poking at her shoulder and as she closes the door.

she laughs. "halloween isn't for another 30 days tho?" she questions.

"so!!! that means 30 days of halloween activities DUH!" i say sitting down on her couch acting like it's my own home.

"and what does that consist of?" the blonde smirks as she sits down facing me.

"well every 10 days im gonna dress up in a new costume for instagram pics and maybe for parties. so that's like 3 outfits in total but not counting halloween day its 2." i say before continuing.

"then movies, baking, fall shopping, and literally anything fall even pumpkins! oh we can't forget pumpkins." i point at her seriously.

"kinda seems fun." she smiles.

"i'm not doing all this alone by the way. your doing it with me. even the girls on the team are too." i smile proudly.

"oh really?" she laughs but she looks happy that she gets to do this with me.

"i was wondering if today you wanted to go to the mall to get fall clothes and halloween scented candles from bath and body works?" i get excited.

"of course g, but do you want to eat first i have some cinnamon rolls, your favorite." she smiles.