Every Day.

Lol request by: Collegesucks1 👍

Warning: OPBEE (Duh), WFC, NO OPTIMUS AND ELITA-1 AREN'T TOGETHER, literally $3× 😁👍.

Ok that's it.

Bumblebee was in his quarters thinking about something while he drank a energon cube since he was recovering from a recent mission causing him to hurt his leg.

Bumblebee looks down at his leg, how could he have been so stupid, dumb even to go attack the Decepticons like that.

A few weeks later they crash land on a weird planet called earth, and Optimus was seriously injured and Bumblebee was holding him up although he only had one good leg to stand up.

A few days later Bumblebee was still next to Optimus well more like he was clinging onto him.

A few nights later Bumblebee is invited to Optimus's quarters for something.

They talk for a few minutes until Bumblebee was pinned to Optimus's bed and Optimus was kissing his neck cables.

Bee: Optimus...?

Optimus rumbled and continues to kiss his neck cables before kissing a sensitive one, cause Bumblebee to moan unexpectedly and he smirks at him and he was about to open Bumblebee's private panel, but looked at him for consent.

Optimus: Can I have your consent?

Bumblebee thinks for a while until he nods and gently opens his legs.

Hey buddy I think I caught you lacking again so if you want to continue reading go ahead but you have to request or else no more of this if you don't want to continue reading whatever is below then scroll down to: “Weeks later:”

Optimus opened Bumblebee's private panel and opened his legs more and licks away at Bumblebee's sweet liquid and Bumblebee is left a moaning mess.

A few minutes away Optimus opened his own private panel and he gently rubs his spike against his valve.

He gently pushes in and Bumblebee whines a little and Optimus looks at him.

Optimus: Am I hurting you...?

Bee: N-no I'm fine... just your a little big but It's because your bigger than me...

Optimus gently thrusts in and out and Bumblebee moans more loudly.

Weeks later:

Bumblebee was sitting on the floor and thinking about something and he felt an arm around his waist.

He looks at Optimus and he smiles before resting his head in his side.

The sun slowly sets in the distance.

The end.

You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us?
Another Start
You fade away
Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us
Alive

Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Was it all in my fantasy?
Where are you now?
Were you only imaginary?

Where are you now?
Atlantis
Under the sea
Under the sea
Where are you now?
Another dream
The monster's running wild inside of me
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded

These shallow waters never met what I needed
I'm letting go
A deeper dive
Eternal silence of the sea
I'm breathing
Alive

Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Under the bright but faded lights
You set my heart on fire
Where are you now?
Where are you now?

Where are you now?
Atlantis
Under the sea
Under the sea
Where are you now?
Another dream
The monster's running wild inside of me
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded

Words: 394 🤡

Sorry it took so long I haven't been feeling well so yeah umm ok.

Later haters.

4)20)-4)22)24