✷ 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 ✷

❝ROSE❞

Jayde leaned against the railing of the TARDIS, arms crossed with her gaze on the doctor, who was pulling levers and flipping switches

Jayde leaned against the railing of the TARDIS, arms crossed with her gaze on the doctor, who was pulling levers and flipping switches. The blue box was swirling around in the Time Vortex, taking them somewhere the brunette wasn't sure about. This is what life was like for someone who travels with the doctor, you don't know exactly where your going, the TARDIS just takes you were you need to be.

The TARDIS jerked a bit, which caused Jayde to catch herself on the railing, "sorry!" The doctor shouted, not lifting his head from the console.

"Are you sure you know how to drive this thing?" She asked, glaring over at her friend. The doctor glanced at her with a grin before going back to the console.

"Not a thing, Jayde. She's a her." The doctor said, ignoring her question. Jayde rolled her eyes and went over to the console as the TARDIS finally landed.

"Aha! There, see, London, England. Earth!" The doctor said, sliding his screen over to her.

"Why is it always Earth?" She shook her head. The doctor shrugged his shoulders and bounded towards the doors of the TARDIS.

"Well, come on then, Jayde!" The woman followed after him, and outside of the blue box, the doors shut behind them. The machine had concealed them near a store, one that read "Hendricks department store." 

"What are we looking for now Doctor?" Jayde asked the time-lord whilst he walked towards the back of the store. It wasn't the first time the two had broken into places before just to look for some alien who wanted to invade Earth... Again. Honestly, Jayde was getting tired of saving this planet because they were too arrogant to figure the truth out, even when it was right in their faces.

"Well, we're gonna figure out what's happening. I had gotten a strong signal from this building," the doctor said, sonicing the door open and opening it for Jayde who walked inside first, her arms crossing over her chest again.

"Of course you did," she rolled her eyes. The doctor wrapped an arm around her shoulder with affection.

"Oh, come on now Jayde, don't be like that. You know you love saving the Earth." He said.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night dork," she chuckled, looking up at her hyperactive friend who only grinned at her.

Jayde couldn't help but smile at the doctor, who was happily rambling on about the signal he was getting on the TARDIS. Something to do with Aurons, those plastic assholes who the brunette hasn't had the pleasure of meeting yet. She loved it when he rambled, it always reminded her of their younger years on Gallifrey, their home planet.