𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮? (𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧)

Me and Clint have been going on missions as a team for as long as I can remember. We were put together because we were considered the "Iconic Duo" in Tony's words. Clint is also my crush of 4 years. 

Today we were assigned a mission. I was to get files off of the computers and Clint was to keep guard and take anyone, who came in the way, down.

We arrived at the building and snuck in through the back entrance. Clint pulled out an arrow and was prepared to shoot. We slowly made our way towards where the files were. Tony was navigating us through our earpieces.

"You guys are going to keep going straight then make a left," He said.

We slowly made our way over there and we're about to walk around the corner until a few guards charged at us. Clint shot one and he fell to the ground. I punched one in the face then kicked him in the stomach. He threw a punch at my stomach and I clutched it for a split second. I was ready to punch him again when someone grabbed me from behind then put me in a chokehold. He was about ready to twist my neck until Clint shot him. His grip loosened as he hit the floor. I caught my breath as he took care of the other guy.

"Thank you," I said.

"Anytime."

We continued our journey to the room with barely any distractions. We made it to the room and entered. Clint stood by the door to keep watch while I went over to the computers and started uploading files into the drive. 

There was a thud that came from the hallway. 

"What was that?" I quietly asked.

"I don't know, but I'm going to go check it out," He said while getting an arrow ready. "Will you be okay here?" He asked.

"Yeah, it halfway through anyway."

"Okay, I will be back."

With that he went to find the source of the noise. A couple minutes passed and the files were uploaded onto the drive. I stuck the drive in my bra so it wouldn't get destroyed. A few seconds later, Clint was back. 

"Did you find out what it was?" I asked turning around.

That isn't Clint. It's a guy who maybe is the same height as Thor. He had a gun pointed at me. 

"Give me the drive," He ordered

"Why should I? I kind of need it," I said.

"Give me the drive or I will shoot."

"I think I'll keep it," I said as I kicked the gun off of his hand before he could pull the trigger. I kicked under his feet and he fell to the ground. He quickly hopped back up and he punched my jaw then kicked my stomach and It pushed me backwards. I ran towards him, elbowed his chest then hopped on his back and tried to choke him. He then threw me off of him and I landed on a table and broke a computer. I groaned in pain.

I tried to get up but by then he had the gun pointed at me. Shit. I tried to roll away but he ended up shooting my right shoulder. I tried to kick it out of his hands again but be shot my leg instead. 

"Fuck," I shouted. 

I closed my eyes and waited to be shot again but instead I heard a thud. I slowly open my eyes and see Clint. I felt like passing out. I went to touch my shoulder but Clint stopped me.

"Y/N! Dammit, are you okay."

I wanted to respond but I couldn't. 

"Fuck," He said.

I felt Clint pick me up and he started walking. 

"Keep your eyes open Y/N, stay awake for me, I love you Y/N. You can't die."

That was all I heard before I closed my eyes.

Two Days Later

I opened my eyes to see a bright light. I squinted my eyes and looked over to see Clint asleep, holding onto my hand. I smiled. I tap his arm a couple times to try and wake him up. He opened his eyes and looked over at me. 

"Y/N, how are you feeling? Are you okay? I'm sorry I wasn't there," He rambled.

"Clint it's okay, I feel a little sore but it's okay," I said trying to get up.

"No, no, no," He said pushing me back down.

"I'm fine Clint," I said standing up. I limped my way out of the room as Clint chased after me.

"At least let me help you."

"Okay, help me to my room please," I said.

He picked me up bridal style. I looked up at him.

"Clint let me walk," I said.

"Nope," He said. 

"Fine. You did save my life, thank you Clint. I don't know where I would be without you. How can I repay you?" I asked.

We reached my room and he put me down. 

"How about a date?" He said looking at me.

"Yeah, yeah, of course Clint," I smiled at him.

"Oh that's great, I thought you would turn me down," 

"Why would I ever do that?" I questioned.

"Because you are way out of my league, you're beautiful," He said.

I blushed.

"Thank you," I said with a smile.

"How about next week? For our date?" Clint asked.

"Sounds great," I said. 

"Do you need help with anything else?" He asked.

"No, thank you."

I closed my bedroom door and he walked out. Clint Barton just asked me on a date. 

One Week Later

I am getting ready for my date with Clint, Tony said he would pay for everything, he gave me his credit card to buy a dress, it was a dark blue color. I curled my hair and put on some light makeup and put on my converse since I'm still limping a bit. 

There was a knock at my door. I grabbed my purse and went over to open it. It was Clint he was wearing a fancy dress shirt and some jeans. He looked really hot.

"You are gorgeous," Clint says.

"Thank you."

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded. 

A Few Hours Later

Clint took me to a fancy restaurant it was absolutely amazing. Right now he was helping me walk, until he stopped and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, you're just, beautiful," He said.

I blushed and looked down.

"Thank you," 

He hooked his finger under my chin and tilted my head up so I was looking at him. 

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

"Ye-yes," I stuttered. 

He leaned in and so did I until our lips touched. His hands went down to my waist and I placed my hands on his chest. I pulled away.

"Y/N, I love you, I have loved you for 6 years, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes, I will, and I love you too Clint."