𝐖𝐡𝐲? (𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐟𝐟)

I arrived to the Avengers Tower late, again. I went out to meet an old friend from high school. Me and him go way back. I didn't tell my boyfriend. Pietro because I knew he would get jealous and instantly dislike John.

John was a great guy we used to be good friends, but we were separated when we graduated and lost touch. Now we would go to hangout with him and catch up on the things we missed. I will tell Pietro eventually, but now isn't a good time to as I am still catching up with John.

I walked over to the elevator and pushed the button. I step inside and press the button to my floor. The elevator music really sucks. I need to tell Tony to change it. I thought he would have rock or something in the elevator but I guess he doesn't. The elevator dinged and the doors opened and there stood Pietro. I sighed knowing this won't end well.

"Where were you?" He asks as you walk out of the elevator.

"I was with an old friend," I say as I make my way to my room with Pietro right behind me.

"You could have at least told me where you were going! Do you know how worried I was about you?" Pietro says.

"Pietro, I can handle myself if I am in a bad situation, I am an avenger," I say.

"I don't care, I still worry about you," He says.

"You shouldn't have to Pietro, I know how to defend myself besides I was with my friend, most likely nothing would happen when I'm with him!" I exclaim.

"Oh, so it's a he? So you manage to go hang out with this guy friend of yours, that I do not know l, and you don't tell me about it! And that is not his job to defend you that mine, I care about you Y/N a lot and you don't even tell me about this," He says.

I look up at him.

"Well maybe if you're so worried about me you should put a damn tracker on me and watch my every move or even better you can follow me around! I have my own life Pietro! Not everything I do has to be with you!" I shout.

"Y/N, I care about you a lot. I just want you to know that I would never do that to you, I respect your boundaries," He says.

"Then why are you acting like you own me?!" I shout.

"I don't own you Y/N!" He shouts and raises his arms in the air. I flinch away from him.

He has this look in his eyes that I can't quite read. He steps closer to me. He gently grabs my face and makes me look at him.

"Y/N, I love you and I would never hurt you, please don't be afraid of me," He says.

"I love you too Pietro. I'm sorry for not telling about where I was going, me and John used to be great friends in high school and we lost contact, you will have to meet him," I tell him.

"No I'm sorry for overreacting, I shouldn't have argued with you about it," He says.

I wrap my arms around him and hug him. He hugs me back. We both pull away.

"We should get some sleep," I say.

"Yeah."

I walk over to my bathroom and change into some comfortable clothes and brush out my hair then brush my teeth. I walk out to see Pietro in shorts and no shirt laying in my bed. I walk over to my bed and sit beside him. He wraps his arm around my waist and I place my hand on his chest and scoot closer to him.

"I love you Pietro," I say.

"I love you too Y/N."