♡Chapter 1♡

Quick A/N before getting into this;
Hey guys! I'd just like to remind you to get a drink and snack, this chapter might be pretty long.

September 1st 1989 ♡
Dear Diary;
Woah, Today I was accepted into the Heathers! That's it, really.

Heather Chandler
Heather was standing in the bathroom next to Heather Macnamara while doing her makeup. Duke was busy vomiting in the stall "Grow up Heather, Belimia is so 87" Chandler sneered "Maybe you should see a doctor Heather" Mac suggested "Yeah Heather, Maybe I should" Duke replied. Suddenly, Mrs. Fleming walked into the bathroom "Ah, Heather and Heather." Gagging sounds came from the stall, the teachers nose scrunched "And Heather."

Chan gave the teacher a sickly sweet smile "Heather isn't feeling well, We're helping her." Her tone was pissed, but smooth "Ha! Not without a hall pass you're not, weeks detention."

Veronica Sawyer
Veronica had heard the ordeal from inside her stall, and rushed out "Actually, Mrs. Fleming, we're all out on a hall pass.. Yearbook Commitee..?" She handed the forged paper to the teacher, and she looked over it "I see you're all listed.. Fine, but get to class." The teacher walked out, and Veronica was spun and the note was snatched from her hand. "This is excellent forgery, who are you?" The red clad girl squinted at Veronica. She extended her arm "Veronica Sawyer, I crave a boon-" "What boon?" Heather handed the paper back, pushing the hand down. "Let me sit at your table at lunch- just once, no talking necessary, if people think you tolerate me, they'll leave me alone." Veronica paused, then added swiftly "Before you answer, I also do Report cards, Permission slips, and Absence notes."

Heather Chandler
Heather pondered on it for a moment then heard "What about prescriptions?" From behind her, she scowled "Shut up Heather."
She reached down and tipped the girls chin up towards her "For a greasy little nobody, you do have some good bone structure." She heard agreeing hums from behind her, and let Veronica go."And a symmetrical face, if I took a meat cleaver down the center of your face, I'd have matching halves, that's very important." Mac added. Chandler stepped her heel down on Dukes foot before she could add whatever sour comment. "We can work with this. Heather, give me my makeup bag, and Heather, I need your brush." As the materials were given to her, She Directed Veronica to the mirror, where she did the tan girls makeup and hair.

Veronica Sawyer
Veronica sat as still as she could, not wanting to set Heather off. Soon enough, she was done, and Heather had stepped back from her. Veronica let out a relived breath. "Now, I wouldn't be seen dead near you wearing something like that. If you're going to sit with us, you'll need to match." The red clothed girl started "Which means- Shopping spree!" Veronica glanced down at her outfit, it did look nerdy and worn compared to the Heathers' perfect ones. She shrugged "Okay."

As the four left the bathroom, Veronica paused "Aren't we going to class?" She saw Duke scowl, and Heather C turned and leaned down to look at her "No, we're going to the mall. Listen better next time." She turned and continued walking. When they reached the parking lot, Veronica and Mac got into the back of Chandlers red porche, while Duke sat in the front and Chandler drive them. They went into a store and Veronica spotted outfits that looked to be the same as the Heathers'. She followed them to the outfits and Chandler picked out a few blue ones, not giving the girl a decision as she walked up to the counter and paid.

The next day

Heather Chandler
Heather sat at the lunch table, waiting for her new- friend? She didn't really know, but Heather figured she would keep the blue clad girl around for a while. Eventually Mac and Duke sat down across the table "Where's Ver-" She turned her head as the Freckled girl approached nervously. Heads turned towards their table as Veronica sat next to Heather C. "You're late, Sawyer." She scowled. Veronica winced "Sorry, some guy walked up to me and I got distracted." Chandler shrugged and looked to the three "Ram's having a homecoming party at his house on friday. I'd figure we cause some drama." Duke looked at her "What kind we talking?"

A sinister grin appeared on her face "Well, we all know that Martha Dumptruck has had a huge crush on Ram forever, so our new girl here is going to forge a note to Dumptruck from Ram." Veronica shrugged, taking out a piece of paper and glancing towards her. Heather smirked "It'll invite Martha to the party and have some lovey-dovey stuff~" Veronica began writing carefully on the page. She watched as the girl in blue finished the note. Then she took the note from Veronica and waved Kurt over.

The jock walked over and leaned against their table "Yes?" Heather put on a sickly sweet tone "Be a dear and give this to Martha for me?" She handed him the note. He took it and started to unfold it. Heather spoke quickly "Don't open it." He shrugged, then walked off with the note.

Veronica Sawyer
Veronica felt a bit bad for her friend, this would shatter her. But Martha had to get over Ram at some point, he was a asshole. After lunch, She was in the bathroom With Chandler, Mac, and Duke. Duke had been vomiting and Veronica had forged another hall pass if Mrs. Fleming decided to bother them again. Mac was sitting on the counter on her phone while Chandler was doing her own makeup.

Veronica watched the red clad girl, in her own opinion, Heather didn't really need makeup, she was very pretty already; siren eyes, long lashes soft li- Her thought was cut off when Heather met her eyes in the mirror, and Chandler raised a brow at her. Veronica looked away quickly, muttering a apology. She took out her Journal

September 2nd; 1989
Dear Diary,
I'm in the bathroom at school writing this, I feel kinda bad for what we just did to Martha, but surely she'll get over it.

Heather Chandler

As the last two days passed before the party, The four girls were pulling up to Chandlers house after school. It was 3:30 and the party started at 7. She parked in the driveway and got out of the car. Her mom was home, and when they went inside she greeted them "Heather! Who's your new friend?" Heather glanced back at the blue clad girl. She didn't have to introduce her, because Veronica extended her hands towards her mother "Veronica Sawyer, nice to meet you Mrs. Chandler." Her mother shook Veronica's hand "Sawyer sounds familiar, I think I went to school with your mom, nice girl." Veronica nodded, but before Heathers mom could bother them anymore, Heather dragged Veronica upstsairs "Cmon, we have to get ready."

Tbc! 1200 words. Woah, anyways, I hope you guys liked it! I'll upload another chapter tomorrow If I get the chance to. Byeeee!